How was paramore at bamboozle?

no they did not play oh star.......anyway it was AMAZING i have soooo many pics!!!!!...they were just walking around and stuff and i met zac,hunter, and jeremy at the booth at like noon and they hayley and josh in a big area....near the booths but not really

i nearly crapped my pants, bc you said they played oh star. i'm guessing the only place they would play that is in Japan seeing how it was only released on the Japanese AWKIF. but yeah hearing oh star live would be absolutely dank and i would have to wear a diaper.

I didn't go (seeing as I live in TN, and that'd be really far) but I did have a friend in NYC drive down to Bamboozle. She went to seeThe Jonas Brothers, but I always told her to check out Paramore (which by the way, isn't the type of music she listens too) and she told me she was walking around, then she sees a girl with red hair, and remembers thats Hayley, so she goes to listen to two songs. :) She called me during one, it sounded prettttttttty awesome.

I didn't go (seeing as I live in TN, and that'd be really far) but I did have a friend in NYC drive down to Bamboozle. She went to seeThe Jonas Brothers, but I always told her to check out Paramore (which by the way, isn't the type of music she listens too) and she told me she was walking around, then she sees a girl with red hair, and remembers thats Hayley, so she goes to listen to two songs. :) She called me during one, it sounded prettttttttty awesome.

thats cool. you should make her listen to paramore lol

O god what did they play? Hmm, Pressure, All We Know, Woah, Let This Go, Here We Go Again, and My Heart last of course. Is that right? I might be getting that set mixed up with the set the night before. Maybe they didn't play Let This Go? Idk but anyway it was amazing =D. And Hayley started singing the line from Panic! again! "You're a decorated emergency" Is that right? And I know this is off topic from Paramore but I just want to mention that in the middle of FOB's set they started playing Panic! and the lead singer of Panic! came on and sang and it was incredible.

O god what did they play? Hmm, Pressure, All We Know, Woah, Let This Go, Here We Go Again, and My Heart last of course. Is that right? I might be getting that set mixed up with the set the night before. Maybe they didn't play Let This Go? Idk but anyway it was amazing =D. And Hayley started singing the line from Panic! again! "You're a decorated emergency" Is that right? And I know this is off topic from Paramore but I just want to mention that in the middle of FOB's set they started playing Panic! and the lead singer of Panic! came on and sang and it was incredible.

thats awesome!

I didn't go (seeing as I live in TN' date=' and that'd be really far) but I did have a friend in NYC drive down to Bamboozle. She went to seeThe Jonas Brothers, but I always told her to check out Paramore (which by the way, isn't the type of music she listens too) and she told me she was walking around, then she sees a girl with red hair, and remembers thats Hayley, so she goes to listen to two songs. :) She called me during one, it sounded prettttttttty awesome.[/quote']

thats cool. you should make her listen to paramore lol

Haha, I have been. :P