Warped News

kristin

i talked to josh at bamboozle and i said that i was sad that they werent coming to the north east ... :cry: ....and he said that they only gave them a month on tour but he said that they might be able to be on it longer because last year they they played a few more weeks....soooooo if there are amazing crowds hopefully thay will be able to come to the north east.....WEST PEOPLE PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN

i talked to josh at bamboozle and i said that i was sad that they werent coming to the north east ... :cry: ....and he said that they only gave them a month on tour but he said that they might be able to be on it longer because last year they they played a few more weeks....soooooo if there are amazing crowds hopefully thay will be able to come to the north east.....WEST PEOPLE PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN

YESS WESTIES GO TO THE SHOWS ANS SCREAM AND BUY SHIRTS. SUPPORT PARAMORE. i will be soooooo dissapointed if they cant make it here on auguest 1st. i probly will cry =/ they havent been here since feburary. =/ sooo. GO TO THE SHOWS WEST COAST!!!!!

i think paramore just need to come back to the uk and settle down here :D agree? mmmhmm lool

haha' date=' i would miss them WAYYYY too much[/quote']

haha, they would never be able to do that. they would miss us too much.

plus their family and all.

it would be cooler if the UK and the US were somehow combined.. haha!

But I MIGHT be going to the Orlando show which is all good. And you said they are touring in the fall? Hmm I thought they were done after the Warped. If I go I can try and persuade them to extend warped for you guys ;D. Hell if they do extend it till the end then I will fork up some money and go to the VA show. Its mostly the west and south that are going to see Paramore on warped.

they must be fuckin shattered. i couldn't handle all that travelling and shit, lol.

i was just thinking about that today. i feel so bad for them i mean comon who really wants to ride around in a van for hours at a time..i wish they had a bus at least it would make things a little more comfy for them. i think it would be sweet if we all like raised money and like gave them some money to go twards a bus. but then agian that would take WAY TO MUCH planning and time and so much confusing. but its the thought that counts right? :???:

oh dont worry.. im gonna go to S.A. and be right up front and then buy all there shit and then meet them and tell them to play the east so i can go to another one when i go back home and ill bring all my friends and do the same things i did in SA lol..

and if they dont u could always travel 2 days half way across the country to see them.. :lol: like me

i think i worded my original post wrong...lol

ill clear this up bc when i originally posted it i think i worded it wrong...i talked to josh and he said that they only recieve one month to play warped...but he said last year they were asked to play longer and maybe the same would happen this year...so im assuming that if the crowds are good then they will be asked to play more dates :D

i think i worded my original post wrong...lol

ill clear this up bc when i originally posted it i think i worded it wrong...i talked to josh and he said that they only recieve one month to play warped...but he said last year they were asked to play longer and maybe the same would happen this year...so im assuming that if the crowds are good then they will be asked to play more dates :D

oh, haha

either way im planning to go to warped

UNDEROATH!! TAI!!

and many many other bands

eek its gunna be so hot and sweaty!

im going to come back home smelling so bad.

they must be fuckin shattered. i couldn't handle all that travelling and shit' date=' lol.[/quote']

i was just thinking about that today. i feel so bad for them i mean comon who really wants to ride around in a van for hours at a time..i wish they had a bus at least it would make things a little more comfy for them. i think it would be sweet if we all like raised money and like gave them some money to go twards a bus. but then agian that would take WAY TO MUCH planning and time and so much confusing. but its the thought that counts right? :???:

haha auwwww ! yeah it does man :D

but yeah, it must be a bit of a pain in the ass. i mean obviously they hafta travel & that if they're in a band. but i still feel bad for em.

and they're still so nice to all their fans. like go out of their way to meet em and everything, rather than just ditching em cos they're all tired, like lots of other bands would do.