post on moviescenester

decode-more

Yo!

So, the guys and I went to the Twilight premiere in LA the other night. What a madhouse!!! It felt like an NSYNC concert... (I've been to 2 so... yeah...) There were fans and "twi-hards" everywhere, surrounding the theatre. I had no idea it was going to be like that. It was cool talking about movies in all the red carpet interviews; totally different experience than when we've done music related shows. The best part was the free popcorn and drinks they gave us... basically a never-ending supply of movie snacks. Of course that would be my favorite part.

Overall, I can say that I really enjoyed the film. I never expected it to be better than the book... because how can a live action film compete with your imagination? There are definitely some parts that I thought went missing. I wish they could've done more with the restaurant scene and I would've liked to see more Alice... little things like that. But all together, I think that it was a great first movie for the series.

Did anyone else think it felt a bit like an indie film? Maybe not the entire thing but a large portion of it.

Love,

Hayley

PS. They wouldn't let us bring cameras in. Understandable. However, I did an "interview"... more like an awkward sit-down... with Rob Pattinson the next day and those videos will be flyin around the internet soon. I'll try to get it up on the site but if not, just search for it on YouTube.

PPS. I gave Rob a MovieScenester sticker and told him to check it out. (I also told him not to join cause he'll get internet raped).

i agree with hayley, definitely

some parts were missing but overall i think they did a very good job with keeping faithful, not to mention the really small budget

it did feel like an indie movie to me but i like it better that way

i mean, harry potter is great too but i don't think i would have liked this movie as much if it was as...i guess 'big'

with the large studio and all the effects and things

i like the indie feel

its a lot more personal imo

i feel like wb picked up harry potter as quick cash not because they were generally passionate about the series

some of the feel of the story is lost and 'made up' with grand effects

oh, and hayleys comment about internet rape is a classic