The Daily Fail!!!

the1

i was supposed to see russell brand back in febuary, be he postponed - to, what i was sure, was the 10th and the 11th of this month (with my gig being on the 11th). it was in fact that 9th and 10th. thus, i get to the SECC to realise ive missed his show.

OH MY GOD.

I feel bad for ya. This is why you should always double check!

I tell you what it reminds me of:

Me and some friends went to see The Black Crusade a year back (Machine Head, Trivium, Arch Enemy, Dragonforce and Shadows Fall). So my mate bought us tickets (he was very nice. still is lol). As we got a taxi into Birmingham, the taxi driver decided he would walk us to the NEC where the gig was. As we were walkin my mate stopped. He'd forgotten the fucking tickets... It was lucky that they were in the bag, and that we were still with the taxi driver who just went and got them. But if we has said "No we'll find our own way", we would have had a shit night lol

oaft, that was close!

aye, i really dunno why i never checked. i think i just forgot! and i dont think i ever got a confirmation email for the new date.

i feel bad for my dad cause he paid for the (now wasted) tickets and my sister, since it was her i was going with (then again, SHE never thought to check, did she eh? so its all my fault. mm)

• 3 months later...

^ Awh!

This was the biggest fail evah;

We were on our way to a BBQ, but we had to stop at a gasstation, because we barely had any left.

Once we arrived, my mom started to look for her wallet.

Nowhere to be found.

So we drove back to our house, and when we were almost there, the car stopped.

We had to push it in the grass, and I had to walk home to search for the wallet.

Once I arrived home, my mom called.

She found the wallet, ON THE FREAKING CAR SEAT I WAS SITTING ON!

Then she had to cycle to the gasstation to get some in a can, but dude.

:uhh:

walking in the living room i always trip over this one table.

so today i tried my hardest not to run into it.

while concentrating on not running into the table, i run into the couch and fall face first

:rotfl:

not today but yesterday I got an EPIC Sunburn that hurts like hell