The Joys of Alcohol

the1

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

apparently on another night i texted my friend while i was drunk ( who is a girl )and said that i wanted to sleep with her. now she is a nice girl and all but no i wouldnt. i saw the texts the next morning and boy was that awkward but she was ok with it. she was like well i would but i got a man. i was like wtf lol. i notice i am very sexual when i am drunk lol

I went through my friends videos on her computer the other day and found a bunch of me drunk. I'm kinda funny XD. A lot funnier then when I'm sober...

She has nothing better to do whenwe drink then to film our drunken escapades... I think we should make a DVD of them XD

You have the guts to talk to new people. And say the things you want to say while sober, but don't have the courage to. You feel very pretty even though you have mascara all over your face and smell like puke, lol. Most guys think you're pretty, even though you have mascara all over your face and smell like puke ! You forget all the troubles in your life just for one night. I could go on alllllll night.

^Yep.

And when someone asks your number and texts you the next day, is still interested.

I was so wasted on the night I met my boyfriend and I totally thought he wouldn't call me because I was talking talking and talking something totally random and made a foolish of myself. We went on a date the next night and I was in a terrible hangover!

Hah, when I was totally drunk with my bf in the capital city... I heard that on sunday night we danced waltz in a karaoke bar full of old people! LMAO!