The Hockey Thread

Wildman

ohh man i love hockey! big pens fan here.

i read this whole thread, a lot of posts about the red wings. can someone tell me how conklins doing with em? i liked him a lot when we had him.

ty conklin? i like him a lot.

since we have osgood, he doesn't get to play that often (i think he has about half the minutes that osgood does)

but, since osgood's been a little iffy lately, conklin's averages are a lot better than ozzy's. he has a better GAA and a better save percentage. from what i've seen, he's pretty good :)

MIKE! :mrgreen:

haha hey whats up man, its been a while, just got my computer fixed so im back :D

since we have osgood, he doesn't get to play that often (i think he has about half the minutes that osgood does)

but, since osgood's been a little iffy lately, conklin's averages are a lot better than ozzy's. he has a better GAA and a better save percentage. from what i've seen, he's pretty good :)

yeah i didnt think hed get as much as osgood, hes amazing but i cant watch any detroit games so i wasnt sure how well conkie was doing haha so thanks.

• Like 1

osgood is still playing. Wow, he been around a while! :uhh:

love him though. When i was a goalie (only when i played roller hockey) i used to look up to him. When i played ice hockey i was a left defenseman...or shall i say woman :P

oh and one reason why i love the Stars so much is because Dave Tippett (the coach of the Stars) used to coach our former IHL team here. He is amazing! He helped the Aeros win their first Turner Cup back in 99'. Plus he is a really cool guy :)

and WTF? The Stars are in last place in the Pacific!:uhh:

damn guys, i could play better than that!

that's it, i'm going for the Red Wings..lol ;)

osgood is still playing. Wow, he been around a while! :uhh:

love him though. When i was a goalie (only when i played roller hockey) i used to look up to him. When i played ice hockey i was a left defenseman...or shall i say woman :P

oh and one reason why i love the Stars so much is because Dave Tippett (the coach of the Stars) used to coach our former IHL team here. He is amazing! He helped the Aeros win their first Turner Cup back in 99'. Plus he is a really cool guy :)

and WTF? The Stars are in last place in the Pacific!:uhh:

damn guys, i could play better than that!

that's it, i'm going for the Red Wings..lol ;)

oh yes, he's still playing! those guys never quit! cheli is what, 46, and still playing (although not as much) and gordie howe was nearly 70 when he made his last shift

i was a left defenseman (or woman) too! another reason why i love lidstrom so much

hahaha yes! you've been converted (for at least this season) :)

oh yes, he's still playing! those guys never quit! cheli is what, 46, and still playing (although not as much) and gordie howe was nearly 70 when he made his last shift

i was a left defenseman (or woman) too! another reason why i love lidstrom so much

hahaha yes! you've been converted (for at least this season) :)

wow, man i've been so out of the NHL loop for years now :uhh:

ever since i was told i couldn't play anymore i feel off the radar..lol.

and yay for defensewomen!! lol

and yes, this season only though :P;)

haha yeah, 9-2 final. petr sykora(my favorite player!!!) finally got his first hat trick! and my friends favorite player is pascal dupuis who also got his first hat trick! im geeked!!! YAY!

Seeing as we lost to you guys, I'm willing to accept it.:)

I still stand by the Red Wings though, I just have a soft spot for the Islanders. And the Rangers. For obvious reasons.

• 10 months later...

I do believe the time has come to revive this wonderful thread.

The Anaheim Ducks just got a win last night over Nashville. I'm so happy we actually won a game. On to the next one where they'd better play with more passion and drive because I'm tired of going into Physical Science class and being laughed at by one boy who's a Kings fan and another who's a Red Wings fan.