New LJ Post from Hayley

WayneFarro

someone posted it on the main page but didn't post it on the forum. anyway here it is:-

hello!

it's been an awesome week or couple of weeks or however long i've taken to come back and update you guys.

far too long, as usual!!! let's see... i've watched a hell of a lot of Little Britain. seen a lot of movies in the theatre and decorated my place for the holidays. it's been a fun time. i really should post some photos. you guys have to see the christmas tree me and my roomie found. it's pepto pink. almost nauseating... but it's perfect for us. i have to say we did a pretty good job being super festive this year. i'll have to post some pictures. actually, i heard that our friend Brandon, who filmed The Final Riot with us is going to try and take some time with us to make holiday videos and random updates. hopefully, that will happen!

i have more clothes to get rid of for the winter and i'm really considering just throwing it all out. it's too much. and like i said before, i'm a bit of a pack rat so it's hard to get rid of stuff that is "sentimental" to me. i'll just close my eyes and dump all the drawers into trash bags.

well, the real reason for this quick little update is to tell you guys that i've been spending tonight in my room writing. josh has a lot of really cool riffs and great music that i'm excited about. so far, i really like what i have and i wanted to share that with you guys. it's still just a start... i can't wait to make a record.

we will be seeing some of you very soon! NYC and LA.

love you guys!

hayleyball

nope..but I want to..but I don't have the money to pay for it.. :(

would it be worth it?

pff I don't know. Some say it's worth it, some say it isn't.

I think if you are a member just you can meet them...I don't know exactly so sorry in advance if it's not true...

someone posted it on the main page but didn't post it on the forum. anyway here it is:-

hello!

it's been an awesome week or couple of weeks or however long i've taken to come back and update you guys.

far too long, as usual!!! let's see... i've watched a hell of a lot of Little Britain. seen a lot of movies in the theatre and decorated my place for the holidays. it's been a fun time. i really should post some photos. you guys have to see the christmas tree me and my roomie found. it's pepto pink. almost nauseating... but it's perfect for us. i have to say we did a pretty good job being super festive this year.

uhh hypocritical....pink tree? thats bullshit..not festive...