All We Know Is Falling

adamsatoms

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm... I haven't heard all of AWKIF, but I think what makes it attractive is that it's so... raw. For example, All we know... it just starts and gets you in.

RIOT! felt a little harder for me (at least the first track). They should have started with That's what you get haha! If I list the "BAD" songs from riot, my top four, it'd have to be like this:

1. We are broken (drags on too much lol)

2. FAP,IRPO

3. Halleluyah

4. Fances

And the TOP 4:

1. let the flames begin

2. misery business

3. crushcrushcrush

4. Born for this

Check spelling? xD

Hm... I haven't heard all of AWKIF, but I think what makes it attractive is that it's so... raw. For example, All we know... it just starts and gets you in.

RIOT! felt a little harder for me (at least the first track). They should have started with That's what you get haha! If I list the "BAD" songs from riot, my top four, it'd have to be like this:

1. We are broken (drags on too much lol)

2. FAP,IRPO

3. Halleluyah

4. Fances

And the TOP 4:

1. let the flames begin

2. misery business

3. crushcrushcrush

4. Born for this

FAP?!

LOL.

Hey guys. Just calm down. We all have our opinions and we should be able to discuss them in mature matter. I like AWKIF better simply because its more raw I guess. I just feel like more of their hearts and souls went into that record than Riot!. Oh and by no means is it a masterpiece but I definitely prefer it over Riot!. Basically if someone doesn't like a song that you love doesn't give you permission attack them. I love Decode but if Ross hates it then I'll just let it be. Music is subjective and different people are gonna like/dislike different things about the same song. No matter how much you hate a band/artist/song you shouldn't attack someone personally for it.

end.of.rant.

Hey guys. Just calm down. We all have our opinions and we should be able to discuss them in mature matter. I like AWKIF better simply because its more raw I guess. I just feel like more of their hearts and souls went into that record than Riot!. Oh and by no means is it a masterpiece but I definitely prefer it over Riot!. Basically if someone doesn't like a song that you love doesn't give you permission attack them. I love Decode but if Ross hates it then I'll just let it be. Music is subjective and different people are gonna like/dislike different things about the same song. No matter how much you hate a band/artist/song you shouldn't attack someone personally for it.

end.of.rant.

Correct FTW!

/thread

end.of.rant.

:mrgreen: