The All-American Rejects

kendo

4. Don't post copyrighted material. Pictures you took yourself, live videos and recordings you made - those are fine and the band has been great to date about allowing those to be posted. If it's someone else's copyrighted photo or video, make sure you have their permission before posting it. When in doubt, contact an admin or mod with any questions.

I'm pretty sure that covers whole albums, too.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...The whole album's on their MySpace to download... before it's even out?

Then why the need for the leaked link?

idk if its for download or not but i listened to some of it on there and if I wanted to download it i could. illegally of course but i plan on buying it either way. i was just saying that either people listen to it through ross's link or through their myspace page.

Ross' link is still an illegal link to copyrighted material, is it not?

Chances are, there's a couple of tracks on their site that can be streamed, which is very dfferent to downloading.

yeah but millions of people download illegally everyday anyway. I download music ill admit it. i see nothing wronn with it. if the band is good enough ill buy their cd but i need to be impressed.

besides i mainly support my bands by buying shirts and going to see them on tour anyway.

AAR are rumored to be headlining the 2009 Honda Civic Tour with Jack's Mannequin.

:D

It's not rumoured. It's been news for a while. On the AAR front anyway, pretty sure they got announced a week or so ago. I could be wrong though, like I care that much anyway. I ain't in the States. :mrgreen:

JM is only a rumour though.

It's not rumoured. It's been news for a while. On the AAR front anyway, pretty sure they got announced a week or so ago. I could be wrong though, like I care that much anyway. I ain't in the States. :mrgreen:

JM is only a rumour though.

Haha I'm out of the loop, so I didn't know about it. My excuse...this killing my power;

539w.jpg

But I hope JM is on the tour. That would be amazinggg.