Green Day

little_caro

Then je'taime Oivia. I think it's written like that, am I right? :D

Yep, they are talented I agree. Everyone says they're not punkrockers anymore, I mean they can't be called a punkrock band like they used to be. Because they don't play that kind of music when they were in their rebellish years means they write shit songs, or what? Seriously I can't believe. :roll:

Yes it's "je t'aime" ahah, well done!

I agree with you. It's normal they changed a bit, they're not 20 anymore, they simply grew up. And BJ is one of the most talented songwriter in the world, especially on American Idiot and 21st cb. And punk or not, they love the music they're making, and they put all their hearts into it, and that's the most important thing!

Yeah, Nimrod is really special in the sound. I love it too. And there are 18 tracks!

My fav ever is American Idiot, I love it, from the beginning to the end.

Then I really love every album, they're all so different. Some days I prefer 1039 smoothed out, and some says I'm into Insomniac. I'd say I love International Superhits because there are several songs from each album :P

Edit> We should create a group, "Betty must see Green Day", we would raise money and make her going to a show :P

i just took a time to listen to the new album and omfg im falling it love with them again...so good...BTW Betty so sory that you cant go to the concert i know how much you love them:hug:

Yes, it's not hard to fall in love with their music. Okay, I know lot of people don't like them but everybody has their own opinion. And that's great.

I really hope after the 21CB tour they'll do another one and they'll come to here.

Yeah, Nimrod is really special in the sound. I love it too. And there are 18 tracks!

My fav ever is American Idiot, I love it, from the beginning to the end.

Then I really love every album, they're all so different. Some days I prefer 1039 smoothed out, and some says I'm into Insomniac. I'd say I love International Superhits because there are several songs from each album :P

Yes! If I need some raw and early music from them I listen to 1039SO. That's pretty fantastic!

Every album has its own uniqueness.

And how long have you been listening to them?

EDIT: @Ivana: JOS is a ballad song. I just love the way when they call someone to the stage to play the whole song! It's just pretty cool.

Yes! If I need some raw and early music from them I listen to 1039SO. That's pretty fantastic!

EDIT: @Ivana: JOS is a ballad song. I just love the way when they call someone to the stage to play the whole song! It's just pretty cool.

im not sure that i would call it a ballad...lol it has all those songs/parts of diferent tempo in it lol...one ballad next fast then ballad that is why i like it so much

i actually never saw that when they call someone to the stage do you have a link

Exactly.

I'm a fan since 4 years now ! With American Idiot. Then I bought all the albums and I felt in love with them too!

Ivana: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e69cNb5z7FE

It's been 2 shows they didn't play JOS :( I hope it's gonna come back on the setlist!

And yes, we rule ;):P

I'm sure they'll put it back to the setlist. Don't be afraid! ;-)

Anyways do you play guitar? If so learn to play JOS so you can go to the stage and play it with them.

You're welcome Ivana :]

Yeah I really hope they'll play JOS when I see them... on the 4 shows I'm going to, I think I may be lucky ^^

I play the guitar a bit, but I'll never make it! I mean, JOS is so huge! No, I prefer hugging BJ during "are we the waiting", or even singing "longview" (even if I don't really know singing, it must be an awesome moment).

Yeah sure! But I think I'd almost die, if I get on stage in front of so many people. I've already been on stage with them but I wasn't all alone! Anyway. I'm gonna do a request for "christie road"! Last time I held a sign "Play Christie Road please!"; BJ looked a it, smiled to me like "hey!!" but they didn't play it. They had a plane after the show :/ so I hope it's gonna work the next time!

I know what you mean! They came in Paris on January 19th 2005, but at that time I wasn't a huge fan yet. (anyway it was sold out). I had my ticket for their other show in Paris on November 8th 2005 but they cancelled it -_-

If they once went in Hungary, I don't see why they wouldn't come here again! Keep crossing your fingers!!