Green Day

little_caro

WOW. that photo is gorgeous.

I love it when guys wear outfits like that! heh.

Especially Bille Joe and Deryck Whibley.

One of my friends wears that kind of shirt and I just love them. I mean not everybody fits this shirt. :P

My show's two weeks tomorrow. :hyper:

Gooooood. :willy_nilly:

I wonder when my show is. :roll:

Prima Donna have been confirmed as one of the support acts for the European leg of the 2009 tour

Donno if its been posted yet.

I thought I posted it but I probably didn't. Added it on last.fm way back when though. :lol:

I think they're the only support?

From GDA:

MTV will be debuting Green Day's next music video, "21st Century Breakdown" this Monday, October 19th - just after midnight GMT. It will be posted online at MTV.com, or your country's local MTV site - For example, MTV Asia, MTV Brazil, MTV Japan, etc. There are over 40 local MTV sites for different countries around the world, so everyone should be able to find an alternative to get the video.

The video was filmed last month while Green Day was on their short break between the US and International tour, and directed by Marc Webb, who also worked on "21 Guns" and prior to that worked with Green Day on the video for"Waiting".

I hate when I can't watch premieres on tv.

I was going to say "if I see you I'll say hi" but considering we can't find each other in the Cathouse I don't think it'll go too well in the SECC. :lol:

Fuck, it would be ironic to end up bumping into each other at the SECC after being at gigs at the Cathouse, King Tuts and the QMU. IF not this time, we'll definitely arrange to meet up at Paramore. Im arranging to meet Lee anyway , i believe you are as well?