Green Day

little_caro

yeah tré is awesome :)

I'm so depressed.. I got 2 tickets to green day in stockholm. But it seems like i can't make it. It sucks. >.<

Ohh, damn. But I really hope that you'll be able to go.

I stopped reading after the first line

"In terms of stage persona, Green Day’s Tre Cool might be the closest thing pop music has to a modern-day Keith Moon."

:roll:

Oh well...stupid people don't matter. Just Tré, believe me.

HOLY SHIT! I fucking have no idea why I don't live in New York. Fucking Green Day played a fucking great show last night! Look at the setlist:

1. Song of the Century

2. 21st Century Breakdown

3. Know Your Enemy

4. Murder City

5. East Jesus Nowhere

6. Holiday

7. Static Age

8. Before the Lobotomy

9. Are We the Waiting

10. St. Jimmy

11. Boulevard of Broken Dreams

12. A Quick One While He's Away (The Who)

13. Hitchin a Ride

14. Welcome to Paradise

15. Stop, Drop, and Roll/ Eye of the Tiger

16. FOD

17. When i come around

18. Going to Pasalacqua

19. Stuart And The Ave./ Who Wrote Holden Caulfield?

20. Iron Man riff

21. Brain Stew

22. Jaded

23. Knowledge

24. Basket Case

25. She

26. King For a Day

27. Shout/ Earth Angel (The Penguins)/ Christie Road

/ I'll Be There

28. 21 Guns

29. American Eulogy

30. American Idiot

31. Jesus of Suburbia

32. Minority

33. Macy's Day Parade

34. "Say I Love You"

35. Good Riddance

35 songs!!!! THIRTY-FIVE!!! It was the second time they played in New York during the 21stCB era...Billie Joe said once: "But remember one thing. The second day is always better." Oh fuck...I adore them so much...If I got to see them live once one of my dream would come true...

Oh well, and BJ played a song called Tell Me When It's Time To Say I Love You. Such a beautiful song. It's a pity I'll never heard it been played. :(

Now I feel like crying. Plus I love how they make people go up to the stage and play Jesus of Suburbia. Now I really need to learn to play the whole song.

Green Day, come to Hungary, please!

EDIT: here's the link to the song:

Do you think they'll play that many songs here in San Jose since this is their hometown show?

Do you think they'll play that many songs here in San Jose since this is their hometown show?

Yes, maybe. This setlist was for the second day they played in New York. So if they play twice in San Jose, it can be.

Cross your fingers! : )

The guys are nominated in three categories in the VMAs. You can only vote for the Best Video though.

Best Rock Video

The other 2 categories are Best Cinematography and Best Direction.

I'm sure they'll win something! :)

The cast list and other things of the American Idiot Musical here.

Source: GDA

I'd do anything to go to a GD concert. Oh well. I'd like to be a child just to go up to the stage when they play East Jesus Nowhere.

Anyways GDA.com has a full concert took place in Philadelphia, you can download it in mp3 format, if you care.

I live in the southeast part of Hungary. Maybe I could go if I had bunch of money and a car and someone to go with. Pretty much reasons not to go.

oh well I complained about it to my mom and my bro yesterday during the dinner and they didn't seem to like it. :D

aww that sucks. I can kidnapp you and we'll go together to a show ^^

I'm going to Paris, Toulouse (south of France), Belgium and London. A Green Day show is basically Heaven on Earth. I've seen them twice last May, I'll never forget it. I even went on stage with them!! Not like the guy you were talking about on East Jesus Nowhere; but we were like 15 on stage, jumping, screaming and dancing around the band. Best memory ever!

Even to London? :uhh: You are so lucky.

Haha if you could kidnap me...my dream would come true, you know. They are so special to me. I'm not that kind of fan who says: "Oh Billie you're so cute would you marry me?". Oh no I'm not...I look up to them. They mean a lot to me. I wish I could tell them that in person. :(

But tell me about the concerts, please? Thank you.

Yeah, I know what you mean, I feel the same. I admire these guys so much, I can barely believe I've seen them, BJ smiled to me, I spoke a bit with Mike and Tré was so close to me. They are so talented, and they're so nice and simple.

You see my pic in my sign? I took it ! I was at 1st row, just awesome. I'm even having chills right now, as I talk about it.