Green Day

little_caro

They were in colorado, here in denver to be exact, last night. Some radio guys were talking to the lead singer guy whos name escapes me. they're heading to salt lake city. The radio guy kept on talking about the mormons :shifty:. apparently, there was a bunny thing on the stage last night, acting drunk.

Alright, so I found where I'll be sitting. It's not that great of a seat it's in section 228. But hey, it's free and it's Green Day!!!!

Green Day + for free = FANTASTIC NIGHT!

3 days! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

2 days! :hyper: You gotta tell me about the concert. ;-)

They were in colorado, here in denver to be exact, last night. Some radio guys were talking to the lead singer guy whos name escapes me. they're heading to salt lake city. The radio guy kept on talking about the mormons :shifty:. apparently, there was a bunny thing on the stage last night, acting drunk.

Bunny, bunny, bunny. I wish I could see him!:willy_nilly:

AH IT'S TODAY! <33333333

HOLY HELL MY MOM JUST MET GREEN DAY'S BUS DRIVERS. She just called me and she's at her works food show which is at a hotel, and Green Day's busses are parked there, but since it's the hometown show tonight they went to their houses, but the buses are still parked, but long story short, she got to meet them and said we were going to the show tonight, and Monday and told them I was a huge fan, so they went on Billie's bus and his bus driver brought out a tour shirt for me and his guitar picks. Oh my Goddd. I'm like crying and shaking right now.

AH IT'S TODAY! <33333333

HOLY HELL MY MOM JUST MET GREEN DAY'S BUS DRIVERS. She just called me and she's at her works food show which is at a hotel, and Green Day's busses are parked there, but since it's the hometown show tonight they went to their houses, but the buses are still parked, but long story short, she got to meet them and said we were going to the show tonight, and Monday and told them I was a huge fan, so they went on Billie's bus and his bus driver brought out a tour shirt for me and his guitar picks. Oh my Goddd. I'm like crying and shaking right now.

That is awesome! Congrats!

P.S. You'll probably see me tonight. I'll be the guy handing out a crap ton of Angels and Airwaves stickers.

AH IT'S TODAY! <33333333

Eeek. I'm a bit jealous but you know I love all the GD-fans. It was nice of him really.