YouMeAtSix

EasyTarget

i've probably said it on here before, but i'll say it again - josh's weight loss is well impressive.

anyway, last night was brilliant. my favourite gig of theirs by far, and easily one of my favourites ever. choking for this september show in edinburgh that they self-confirmed last night already.

^ They didn't actually confirm they were playing leeds festival josh said "We'll be playing a festival down the road." which could mean slam dunk (which i highly doubt, but a girl can dream:D)

Anyways they were amazing last night, i loved the new stage layout and they all generally seemed happy to be there performing, Chris never stopped smiling(which was awesome), they really changed my opinion of them seen as i haven't been to keen on them lately. Wtk were great too, wasn't really that impressed by Ftsk thought the singer acted like a bit of a prick. The meet and greet was great too, after two years of waiting i finally met matt :D:D.

:( josh told me they arn't playing leeds on the next tour, but there playing manchester twice, weird.

Have you seen them before?, i'm sure you'll meet them soon :hug:

Btw your sig is amazing:willy_nilly: max was crazy last night.

yes ive seen them as support of paramore on dec 4th and actually planned to wait for them after the show but my mom was too tired so that we had to go back right away and later i got to know that they showed up outside only a bit after i left. :/.........then josh and max came back to germany on feb 11th - to berlin, where i could have gone to see them - but it was the week i had my work experience so i couldnt go there either. :crybad:

and my mom said shes never gonna go with me to such a loud and massive gig like on dec 4th again, so this accoustic session in feb would have been my last chance ever to see them again. :(

thanks! i really love him ♥ did you take pics last night or have any? (preferable of max xD)

yes ive seen them as support of paramore on dec 4th and actually planned to wait for them after the show but my mom was too tired so that we had to go back right away and later i got to know that they showed up outside only a bit after i left. :/.........then josh and max came back to germany on feb 11th - to berlin, where i could have gone to see them - but it was the week i had my work experience so i couldnt go there either. :crybad:

and my mom said shes never gonna go with me to such a loud and massive gig like on dec 4th again, so this accoustic session in feb would have been my last chance ever to see them again. :(

thanks! i really love him ♥ did you take pics last night or have any? (preferable of max xD)

Ah i hate it when that happens and they show up just as you leave:nono:,I'm sure they'll come do a headlining tour at some point, the bigger they get the more likely it'll be :)

Sadly not :crybad::( i got to the venue and realised i hadn't brought my camera, i probably have some older pictures from other gigs though i'll send them you when i find them :D

Have you seen this yet, Max now has a tumblr :willy_nilly:

http://maxmeatsix.tumblr.com/

that wont be useful for me anyway because as i already said, i have no one to go with me there. and i need someone bc ya know its impossible to go there alone with a wheelchair. oO

and i dont think i'll have that much luck that theyd come to berlin playing an accoustic set again. :/

aw thats a pity! :(:hug: ya thatd be great though! :D

aw thats awesome! i just got tumblr too. lol

have you seen his new tattoo yet? i kinda dislike it. xD

^ They didn't actually confirm they were playing leeds festival josh said "We'll be playing a festival down the road." which could mean slam dunk (which i highly doubt, but a girl can dream:D)

Anyways they were amazing last night, i loved the new stage layout and they all generally seemed happy to be there performing, Chris never stopped smiling(which was awesome), they really changed my opinion of them seen as i haven't been to keen on them lately. Wtk were great too, wasn't really that impressed by Ftsk thought the singer acted like a bit of a prick. The meet and greet was great too, after two years of waiting i finally met matt :D:D.

:( josh told me they arn't playing leeds on the next tour, but there playing manchester twice, weird.

Glad you had an awesome time Kim :mrgreen:

You met your lover! :willy_nilly::rotfl:

I'm not too keen on ftsk aswell tbh, the singer seems like those gay, prick types :nono:

That's awesome, as soon as I saw that thingy about youmeatsix thing about Leeds I just started shouting OMGOMGOMGOMG :P

But then they're not so I was like.. oh.

:rotfl:

Glad you had an awesome time Kim :mrgreen:

You met your lover! :willy_nilly::rotfl:

I'm not too keen on ftsk aswell tbh, the singer seems like those gay, prick types :nono:

That's awesome, as soon as I saw that thingy about youmeatsix thing about Leeds I just started shouting OMGOMGOMGOMG :P

But then they're not so I was like.. oh.

:rotfl:

Ha i didn't exactly talk to him though, just kinda looked liked this :uhh:, :D

I do like their songs just not the singer, my friend (who absolutly loves them) was screaming and he just looked at her, stopped singing, licked his hand and then held it out to her, Wtf is that supposed to mean,:rotfl: It was so strange(although she seemed to like it)

They might be playing it, probably end up doing, i was just saying they didn't actually say "We're playing Leeds Festival", which the article makes you think :D