YouMeAtSix

EasyTarget

^ i met him in november '08 and got a hug then. we had a natter and he mocked my accent. i met max in march as well, didnt say too much but he was still friendly.

i did. the performance they did was epic, best ive ever heard josh's vocals tbh. the signing was a bit of a rush job though - when i asked josh for a hug he said they didnt have time, but that i'll get one in march lol.

(cant remember the right order mind) consequence, kiss and tell, underdog, finders keepers, jealous minds, blame game, trophy eyes, and bedroom. pretty good mix i thought, and about twice as much as i was expecting!

m'kay, as of today HMD has officially grown on me - mainly thanks to yesterdays gig i think.

i gotta be honest, it does annoy that a lot of folk on here are all over this band now. i mean, what happened?! aw aye. they got on a good label and are pals with paramore. its not like im not pleased for josh and the gang, but a #4 (and counting) album is just insane!

(cant remember the right order mind) consequence, kiss and tell, underdog, finders keepers, jealous minds, blame game, trophy eyes, accidental infedelity and bedroom. pretty good mix i thought, and about twice as much as i was expecting!

I don't think they played accidental infidelity.