YouMeAtSix

EasyTarget

haha aw aye, i felt old at paramore. ive been feeling old at most gigs for about a year now.

theyre playing the academy, theyve managed to sell it out already though. they need to stop plugging that album so much though, its fucking annoying. i think every mofo whos got the internet'll know theyve got an album coming out.

aaye they were, thankfully i was too far tucked in at the point to really a screen haha. they just have really decent management.

i doubt they'll be up your way any time soon im afraid, considering theyve sold out a 2,500 capacity venue! they played dundee in september right enough, when they did a small venue tour.

also, im not sure how new this news is but have it anyway guys. from twitter, blatez:

joshmeatsix

All summer long, warped tour....mental!

hmmm.

aaye they were, thankfully i was too far tucked in at the point to really a screen haha. they just have really decent management.

i doubt they'll be up your way any time soon im afraid, considering theyve sold out a 2,500 capacity venue! they played dundee in september right enough, when they did a small venue tour.

also, im not sure how new this news is but have it anyway guys. from twitter, blatez:

hmmm.

Did they not play Aberdeen too? im pretty sure I was pressured into buying tickets for it(I didn't)