What is your current mood? Part 2

thebrowncoat

^ain't you good?

Well,I'm kind of CAN'T STAND MY LIFE ANYMORE!!!

I can't say I'm good, I'm just not sad at the moment, which is quite okay because I'm sad all the time. What a retard.

Oh well, what happened? You can talk to me if you want. ;-)

^oh then this is great,huh?and if it's not personal why are you sad the most of the times?

Nothing really happened,it's just this silly periods that I think that everything is useless and unimportant and that I hate life in here in generally cause we do nothing than study even in the summer!!!

^oh then this is great,huh?and if it's not personal why are you sad the most of the times?

Nothing really happened,it's just this silly periods that I think that everything is useless and unimportant and that I hate life in here in generally cause we do nothing than study even in the summer!!!

I feel the same. So I know what you're going through. I'm sure there are things what can make you smile. It doesn't have to be a friend or something it's enough if you look at a pic and it makes you smile. If you know what I mean.

Study in summer?! Uhm...in Greece you have to study during the summer? That's horrible.