Confession Thread - Part 3

thebrowncoat

I confess its almost midnight and I've been sitting here since 9pm cos PCD's video premiered in AU and someones uploading it and its taking forever, but i'm not leaving til I see it. Oh and a fellow pcd-stalker met them and told them about me getting ill after meeting them and they said they're asking for me. PCD are asking for me.. Yeah, I'm a mega fan.

I confess I was so focused on actually graduating my senior year that I didn't even apply to any colleges (like they would have accepted me anyway, lol).

ahhhh same here!!!!!

but i only applied to one college and i doubt i'll get in :(

omg i hear ya!

i have an interview for the radiology program at holy family university tomorrow at 8:30.

omfg i'm so nervous

good luck girl!!!!:hug::hug:

you're welcome! aww you'll do good.

meh. i doubt it.

at times like these i wish i was freshmen haha.

omg i know what you mean.

high school went by so fast,

i remember stepping foot into the school for orentation like it was just yesterday.

now i'm counting down the months till i step foot into the school for the last time? where has the past 4 years gone?

omg i know what you mean.

high school went by so fast,

i remember stepping foot into the school for orentation like it was just yesterday.

now i'm counting down the months till i step foot into the school for the last time? where has the past 4 years gone?

I KNOWWWW!

it went by so fast!

i remember going to my friend's graduation when i was a freshmen...i was telling her how lucky she was...and i always complained that i had like 3 more years left. and now i'll finally be graduating. it went by REALLY fast. wow

I KNOWWWW!

it went by so fast!

i remember going to my friend's graduation when i was a freshmen...i was telling her how lucky she was...and i always complained that i had like 3 more years left. and now i'll finally be graduating. it went by REALLY fast. wow

ahh i know!

as a freshman i went to my cousins graduation and said the same to him.

he said "katie. quit complaining about it. it will go by faster then you know it. and by the time you get here, you'll be soooo fxcking happy you graduated, but complaining about how you wish you were a frosh again."

damned if he wasnt right.