Confession Thread - Part 3

thebrowncoat

You should post something about how you hate it when people are nervous in front of you on your myspace. He'll either a) get the hint or B) not get it, and then you have to ask yourself if he's smart enough to talk to.

That's just what I'd do, and I'm weird.

Thanks, but I've tried everything with this guy. I've tried blocking him on everything. I've tried being his best friend. I've tried being cold but still let him know what I'm up to and junk. There's no way around it, I'm stuck until he gets over me himself. There's not much to get over. :rotfl:

That obviously differs depending on who you ask. Like I would give you a different answer than the kid who's obviously obsessed with you.

I confess, I'm bored.

Oh so you hate me then? :o:rotfl:

yep it really is 0__o

Kinda freaky, and yet, some things that happened ages ago only feel like yesterday. xD

:rotfl:

Are you going?

Assuming you are talking to me (I mean, what kind of heartless person laughs at a person crying), yeah in a couple of minutes.

I confess that im crying, but i dont know why

If this helps at all, I'd prefer it if you weren't crying, but that's not my call to make.

Assuming you are talking to me (I mean, what kind of heartless person laughs at a person crying), yeah in a couple of minutes.

If this helps at all, I'd prefer it if you weren't crying, but that's not my call to make.

Oh yes, I was laughing 'cause she was crying, of course.

Well, it sucks you're off so soon, who shall amuse me? Toodlepip!

Too many dodgy sites? ;-)

And that Tetris tournament is mine for the winning now 8-)

Lol, No not that kind of sites. xD

Everything I click on, it just wont load. This week some dude comes to look at it.. untill then, I just need to do it with less than 30 min internet a day :(

when I can, Ill beat ya!~

First internet xDD