Confession Thread - Part 3

thebrowncoat

Meh, really a little confidence is probably all you need. It's harder for us guys, because most of you girls have standards, lol.

I have the same problem, but I've convinced myself it's because I lack any confidence in myself.

Meh, really a little confidence is probably all you need. It's harder for us guys, because most of you girls have standards, lol.

I have the same problem, but I've convinced myself it's because I lack any confidence in myself.

well,I have a lot of confidence sometimes but mostly I'm like,ok I just like guys who doesn't like girls who are 1.60m (don't you dare to call me short) and that's it...I'm way too much time single that I'm used to the whole situation and I'm not complaining anymore.

How old are you?

well,I have a lot of confidence sometimes but mostly I'm like,ok I just like guys who doesn't like girls who are 1.60m (don't you dare to call me short) and that's it...I'm way too much time single that I'm used to the whole situation and I'm not complaining anymore.

How old are you?

20, wtf is 1.60m, lol. sounds short :P

Meh, I went out with the same girl for 3 years, and since then I've been retardedly bad at social situations.

20, wtf is 1.60m, lol. sounds short :P

Meh, I went out with the same girl for 3 years, and since then I've been retardedly bad at social situations.

ok,do you want to be my date for Staurday then?you're just(:roll:)5 years older...

hmmm at hight school I just have relationships for about a week...and then nothing :P

ok,do you want to be my date for Staurday then?you're just(:roll:)5 years older...

hmmm at hight school I just have relationships for about a week...and then nothing :P

Lol, isn't that what high school was all about anyway? Wrecking any confidence you had left over from middle school (or junior high, whatever), while at the same time setting up the rest of your life?

Lol, isn't that what high school was all about anyway? Wrecking any confidence you had left over from middle school (or junior high, whatever), while at the same time setting up the rest of your life?

I don't know,I don't care what it is about!!!I just feel stupid everytime that a boy break up with me in the first week...and I feel bad for them too cause they have all these crappy things to say about why they break up with a girl and they try to be serious but ok just tell me you want to snog with all my girlfriends and that's all!!!

oh and NO IT'S NOT SHORT 1.60m is about 5.3feet

So like 5'4? That's not incredibly short, but not exactly tall either.

Making up reasons for doing things is half the fun of actually doing it.

I confess, I think I should put this in my post just to comply with the thread's theme.

So like 5'4? That's not incredibly short, but not exactly tall either.

Making up reasons for doing things is half the fun of actually doing it.

I confess, I think I should put this in my post just to comply with the thread's theme.

I confess more like 5.2 but yep yep 5.4!!! :mrgreen:

I know that it's not that short,but my best friend is a slat and wants to make me feel bad all the time...

You think?

And you didn't reply,will you be my date?

im 5.1 feet.... :shifty:

how old are you?

You might, but I'm a gentleman so I wont let you know to your face, just talk about you behind your back.

I confess, Meh.

I confess I can't stop laughing!!!

But I'm used to hear bad things about me because my ex is such an ass and everytime we meet (ya,we have the same best friends) he says how ugly I am and how bad I kiss :shifty:

But hey!!!you may dissapoint me as well!!!

• Like 1

I confess I can't stop laughing!!!

But I'm used to hear bad things about me because my ex is such an ass and everytime we meet (ya,we have the same best friends) he says how ugly I am and how bad I kiss :shifty:

But hey!!!you may dissapoint me as well!!!

I will obviously disappoint you, it's a given. I've accepted that and have moved on, lol. Either way, your ex sounds like an ass, but I obviously don't know him well enough to make an accurate judgement.

Some call my sense of humor a curse, and by some I mean most people I talk to on a regular basis.

I confess, *insert random emoticon here*.

I will obviously disappoint you, it's a given. I've accepted that and have moved on, lol. Either way, your ex sounds like an ass, but I obviously don't know him well enough to make an accurate judgement.

Some call my sense of humor a curse, and by some I mean most people I talk to on a regular basis.

I confess, *insert random emoticon here*.

I confess come on you can't be that bad!!!and ok I won't be better so I'll just shut up!!!He is a nice guy when he wants,but there are not many times that he does...

a curse means?

I have to go,it's 12.17 here and I have school(:nono:)tomorrow...my mother will come to get my grades,wish me good luck!!!:)

goodnight,sweet dreams :hug:

I confess come on you can't be that bad!!!and ok I won't be better so I'll just shut up!!!He is a nice guy when he wants,but there are not many times that he does...

a curse means?

Curse is just something bad that you can't ever get rid of. Most people don't get my humor/do get it and are offended, lol.

'Night.