Confession Thread - Part 3

thebrowncoat

I confess I feel bad, that guy is posting stuff about me again:

This girl means a lot to me. I've known her four years and although we rarely talk in person I'll never forget her. She's the first person I've ever fallen in love with and I still am. She's a great friend. She's honest, sweet, caring, trustworthy and many other things. She's just another person that I hope never leaves my life. I really need to start acting like a proper friend as well, but it's quite difficult.

That paragraph is either really sweet, or really creepy, depending on how you read it.

I don't know. I've been a bitch to him over his obsession because he says these things, publicly online and I hate it - he tells his friends allsorts and it's just embaressing.

Whereas if he'd just say those things to me privately, it would be sweet, but in a myspace bulletin? How tacky.

I don't know. I've been a bitch to him over his obsession because he says these things, publicly online and I hate it - he tells his friends allsorts and it's just embaressing.

Whereas if he'd just say those things to me privately, it would be sweet, but in a myspace bulletin? How tacky.

That's almost exactly what I meant. If I liked someone I would probably tell them to their face, instead of having them hear it from my friends/online.

My friends are all pretty much asses though, so I wouldn't trust them with anything like that, lol.

That's almost exactly what I meant. If I liked someone I would probably tell them to their face, instead of having them hear it from my friends/online.

My friends are all pretty much asses though, so I wouldn't trust them with anything like that, lol.

Yeah, but whenever I try to be nice and talk to him face to face he looks down at the floor, so it's got to the point where I just don't bother. Yet he still posts stuff. :nono:

You should post something about how you hate it when people are nervous in front of you on your myspace. He'll either a) get the hint or B) not get it, and then you have to ask yourself if he's smart enough to talk to.

That's just what I'd do, and I'm weird.