Confession Thread - Part 3

thebrowncoat

Ah, dude im really nice ask shannon. XD

I Just had those lessons, because there are to many creaps out their, & I just needed some self-defence.

Cookie :hyper: ?

I'll take a cookie. I confess, my friend takes Karate and aparently he learned a move which severely hurts the groin area

Haha, Its cool.

but it gets boring, Music is more my thing. xD

Yeah, I'd be wanting to kick the crap out of people straight away xP Plus I'm flexible so I'd be able to do the high kicks and stuff, or I used to be flexible :shifty:

Yeah, I'd be wanting to kick the crap out of people straight away xP Plus I'm flexible so I'd be able to do the high kicks and stuff, or I used to be flexible :shifty:

Haha, Well you dont get to kick people, First you kick other things, or air. . xD

Aww, You got old? xD

Haha, Well you dont get to kick people, First you kick other things, or air. . xD

Aww, You got old? xD

Ahh I thought so.

I did not get old :shifty: When I was in school I used to be able to put my foot behind my head... actually lemme try that now... I can just about do it 8-) Yeah! Still got it.

Ahh I thought so.

I did not get old :shifty: When I was in school I used to be able to put my foot behind my head... actually lemme try that now... I can just about do it 8-) Yeah! Still got it.

Ahh!, Dude thats so cool.

I Also can do that, But its getting harder now.

.. boobs

they're

8-) in the way..

XD