Confession Thread - Part 3

thebrowncoat

Yeah, but if you really love someone, why do you need a specific date to treat them? Birthdays, Christmas, anniversaries or, you could just randomly treat them.

Why do we need yet another day?

its a something to do with the bible or some shit i think, but is it that bad? i mean im not going out spendin a fuck load of money on nat, were just going to get somethin to eat then gettin wankered, its just a nice day to go out, i would find out the historical value of it, but i cant be fucked

its a something to do with the bible or some shit i think, but is it that bad? i mean im not going out spendin a fuck load of money on nat, were just going to get somethin to eat then gettin wankered, its just a nice day to go out, i would find out the historical value of it, but i cant be fucked

I suppose it is a nice day for couples, but the point I'm trying to get across is that loads of stupid merchandise IS brought out for Valentines Day that is forgotten by the 15th.

Flowers and chocolates are great traditional gifts that are available all year round.

Why the need for tacky stuff?

I suppose it is a nice day for couples, but the point I'm trying to get across is that loads of stupid merchandise IS brought out for Valentines Day that is forgotten by the 15th.

Flowers and chocolates are great traditional gifts that are available all year round.

Why the need for tacky stuff?

never said i approve of the tacky shit. i dont.