Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

I just called to my bf and he told me that his uncle has been found dead. They expect it was a heart attack, he fell to a pile of snow and got snowed all over. Police and their dogs found him.

Sad :(

Aw, that's so sad:hug:

Took my guinea pig to the vet today, it was to get her teeth checked, cause i thaught they were to large so she couldn't eat, but they looked fine. I've been really worried about her since my other gp died a week ago. And the vet said she didn't look good, but he wouldn't put her in narcosis to take some tests of her, cause he was afraid she wouldn't bear it. It might have been mold on the hay that my other died from, and the one i have now ate that too, so now there's nothing i can do except see what's happening, and she might die. :(

So last night I was talking to my best guy friend on aim, and we were doing a group chat thing w/ my other bestie who's a chick. She pretty much just says what she feels no matter what. Well we were talking about this kid at my school and she said faggot and my best guy friend is bi, so he got really really mad. Only she didn't know he was bi. So he got mad and send me this awful message saying he was mad and hated me and wanted me to leave him alone and then he blocked me from aim, myspace and everything. and he won't even text me back. and it's not even my fault. :(:nono:

my 9 month old baby cousin had a major cleft palate surgery this morning, it went very well, but she is in so much pain right now. she was put into a medically induced coma b/c of it. she also has really bad vision problems, completely blind in one eye and mostly/partially blind in the other. her 2 year old brother also has vision problems, but not as severe. and now we think he may be autistic. doctors thought everything was caused by a gene carried by my aunt, she also has vision problems and is considered legally blind. both my aunt and uncle were DNA tested and it turns out both my aunt AND my uncle carry this recessive gene. which is obvious b/c you need 2 recessive genes to cause the problem. my uncle is my dads brother. and b/c my uncle has the gene, its possible my sister and i have the gene since its hereditary. now my sister and i have to get tested to see if we're carriers. i'm pretty worried/freaked