Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

Meh I don't know where to put this, so its going here.

Riiight last night I went to see PCD. I went at 9am, and it was minus temps. But I didn't care. I FREEKING MET THEM <333 All of them except Nicole, who didn't come out, but omfg I still can't believe it. That was at 3pm, then we listened to their soundcheck <3 I was crying when we met them, I look bloody awful in the photos.

But. About 6pm, just half an hour before the show started I collapsed. I was still concious, but I couldn't get up, my muscles were killing me from shivering all day, and I was so cold I couldn't stop shaking. I was taken to first aid, where they called my mum and told her they thought I could have meningitis. I was totally out of it, but couldn't stop crying. I had been waiting for this concert for ages and couldn't stand up. I've never felt like that before. Lady Gaga came on, and they took me to the curtains beside the stage so I could hear it, but I had a migraine, so I had to wear big ear things. My sister went in herself and took loads of photos and videos. Then PCD came on. I was absolutely gutted, I couldn't even describe how I felt. I was lying just outside the hall, all stretched out becasue my muscles were on fire. But I listeened to them, and it was incredible <3

Then my mum came, she had to travel 2 hours, and we literally just left the aecc and I started being sick, so they called an ambulance and I was taken to hospital. I was put in a weird room with loads of heat and they said I had hypothermia from being outsdie all day, my muscles had clenched because I was shivering for hours and they were loosening off. Then I was put on a drip for 2 hours because I was dehydated. We got home at 5am, and I just woke up. I feel awful. Gutted I missed the concert, but I met them and thats my biggest dream come true. I still feel terrible, I'm sweating but shivering, and I'm being forced to drink water and lucozade because anything i eat is just coming straight back up. :crybad:

[/ranntt]

^ Aw thank you. I still can't believe it. People were like "omg true dedication, you wait outside for them in minus temps in the rain for 10 hours you get hypothermia", but I don't see it like that. I chose to, and I met them, I keep staring at the photos. It's my biggest dream come true, I'm crying in all the photos, I was just so happy. <3

Thank you. I'm sitting in bed right now ill :(

Sureee :) I was gonna show you them on msn but you aren't on. I just can't beleive it. Kim's the only one I didn't get a photo with, she just came over and said hi, signed my sisters poster then she literally disappeared =S But Melody.. aw I love her, shes my idol. I told her that! :) She said she liked my pcd hoodie & fake pcd tattoo, she was like "stop crying" haha. Ashley and Jessica were amazing too. I love them all <3

• Like 1

I'm not online either, I just went on for a second to see if you were. I can show you them another time :)

I know =S She was there, we saw her getting off the bus, and we shouted her name, but then she went inside and only the other 4 came over :(

I am indeed. Don't follow it as much as I used to though.

But I do love Torres. So damn much. More so than Gerrard atm. I think.

We're shit hot this season though! Beating Man Utd AND Chelsea without Torres! If Gerrard gets jailed we're kinda fucked but. Soooooooooooo looking forward to tonights game.

Usually just whatever pops into my head during class when I'm zoning out my teacher(s). I had one that I started writing in 5th grade, that I recently found in one of my old notebooks that I've been adding on to. It's mostly just a story about some character (who is probably mentally ill) going through his day and doing stuff that wouldn't ever really happen.

I don't trust this computer enough to have it saved on, as my friend/parents/sisters just come and grab it whenever they want to use it. I came back once and over half of my work was deleted.