The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 15

thebrowncoat

I know what you mean. This sucks so much. :/ I hope you'll be fit soon again! :hug:

Thx. I wanna have a huge starbucks coffee *yam yam* xD

yeah, it really does. but what really pisses me of is that I have to do so much today, 'cause there won't be any time for it tomorrow. :/ :willy_nilly: thanks hun. :kiss: i really wanna have one, too. although, i won't get any sleep until sunday but hey, it's yuuum. :mrgreen:

yeah. :hyper: i would buy everything, but like always i'm not having much money :willy_nilly: lol kaykay, i'm always taking pictures. (:

woohooo! I can't wait! XD when are you going?

haha poor Ed! I think he's still not able yet to be here now. - I wanted too much of him last night. :rotfl::shifty:

Aw don't cry! I'm glad you love it! :hug:

:rotfl: Idk..but I suddenly remembered your dream..the one where you woke up and you were burning hot :rotfl:

:hug: thanks! i love it so much I wanna lie in it all day..and don't move..LOL

yeah, it really does. but what really pisses me of is that I have to do so much today, 'cause there won't be any time for it tomorrow. :/ :willy_nilly: thanks hun. :kiss: i really wanna have one, too. although, i won't get any sleep until sunday but hey, it's yuuum. :mrgreen:

You mean hw and stuff? I also have still left a bunch though I actually wanted to do it today, but breaking dawn.....I should lock up this book and throw the key away. :roll:

yay! & there's one good thing on having no sleep til sunday. You live temporary like a vamp! :lol: Bad jk, I know. lol

:rotfl: Idk..but I suddenly remembered your dream..the one where you woke up and you were burning hot :rotfl:

:hug: thanks! i love it so much I wanna lie in it all day..and don't move..LOL

I just wake up every morning, boiling like hell and sweating lately. I think it wasn't such a good idea to hang so much RPatz posters upon my bed. :rotfl:

ya, ya me and my hot dreams. :mrgreen:

Just do it then! Ed can take your tasks in the house. lol

I just wake up every morning, boiling like hell and sweating lately. I think it wasn't such a good idea to hang so much RPatz posters upon my bed. :rotfl:

ya, ya me and my hot dreams. :mrgreen:

Just do it then! Ed can take your tasks in the house. lol

every morning? so you dream of it almost everyday then? :rotfl: Rob..the effects you have on people..lol

I'm not pretty sure Ed can take care of my tasks..looks to me that you can't get enough of him..lmao :rotfl:

every morning? so you dream of it almost everyday then? :rotfl: Rob..the effects you have on people..lol

I'm not pretty sure Ed can take care of my tasks..looks to me that you can't get enough of him..lmao :rotfl:

Yus! Robby poop is my sweetest dream every night. *coughs* :rotfl:

Oh, ehrm......Ed go and do her tasks! But then come back to me babe! :willy_nilly:

You mean hw and stuff? I also have still left a bunch though I actually wanted to do it today, but breaking dawn.....I should lock up this book and throw the key away. :roll:

yay! & there's one good thing on having no sleep til sunday. You live temporary like a vamp! :lol: Bad jk, I know. lol

yeah, and gotta clean my room and learning maths and english, 'cause we're writing test next week. :willy_nilly: haha, i only got like 70 pages left until i finally finished it... but i just don't find the right mood/time to read. :/

haha xD But i actually love love love sleeping :mrgreen:

woohooo! I can't wait! XD when are you going?

hehe (:

i'm just going to the pretty much middle of the city. there's the dome...and all those amazing shopping streets! :mrgreen:

LOL Robby poop! :rotfl: what does he cool you?

I doubt he'd even leave..he can't get enough of you too..I think I should probably have my own room :rotfl:

He calls me Franny tranny. :rotfl:

Aw no! I'll get him to take a break and do the work - I need time to breathe out. :rotfl:

yeah, and gotta clean my room and learning maths and english, 'cause we're writing test next week. :willy_nilly: haha, i only got like 70 pages left until i finally finished it... but i just don't find the right mood/time to read. :/

haha xD But i actually love love love sleeping :mrgreen:

Oh yes, I also gotta learn for english...Got a F in the grammar test last time. :crybad:

good look for the tests dear! :hug:

70 pages of BD? Aaaw :hyper: I just started today. <3

Oh yes, I also gotta learn for english...Got a F in the grammar test last time. :crybad:

good look for the tests dear! :hug:

70 pages of BD? Aaaw :hyper: I just started today. <3

Aaaw, you did? :(:hug: that really sucks.

thank you! :hug: especially for maths, hehe.

do you like it so far? :D well, i love breaking dawn, but eclipse is my favourite of all. (:

sounds cool! especially the shopping part lol I'm pretty sure that'd be fun..the whole trip!

haha, absolutely my facourite part. :D yeah, we do that often but it's always so much fun, haha.

Aaaw, you did? :(:hug: that really sucks.

thank you! :hug: especially for maths, hehe.

do you like it so far? :D well, i love breaking dawn, but eclipse is my favourite of all. (:.

Yes I did. But my whole class sucked at this test. At least they all could say 'when franny only gets a f, then the test was really crappy!' my gosh, I'm also only human. :roll:

np. :hug:

Yes, I LOVE IT. I just finished the first two chapters and gonna start big day this eve. :hyper:

Eclipse is my fave too (so far) hehe <3

Franny tranny :rotfl: how sweet

:rotfl: oh yeah..I forgot you have human needs to attend to..I wonder how long can he hold :rotfl:

:rotfl:

Look how good he can clean the house, though. He should be a cleaning lady as second job! HAHA