The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 15

thebrowncoat

Nee, auf ihrem Profil waren ja noch andere Nachrichten mit Anfragen, die hat sie auch nicht gemacht und auch nicht beantwortet. Außer Ronald's, die hat sie gemacht.

Leah Clearwater is actually a figure that I kinda like, but with Vanessa as actor...I probably gonna dislike it then. :roll:

Mmmh, okay dann würde ich aber auch denken, dass sie's nicht machen wollte. :???:

yeah, I like her, too. but I don't like miss hudgens. :/

Hey Ida and Franny :hug:

I missed you guys :D

hey :D you did? ahaha

anyways, how are you?

Mmmh, okay dann würde ich aber auch denken, dass sie's nicht machen wollte. :???:

yeah, I like her, too. but I don't like miss hudgens. :/

Ich werds ja sehen, mich kotzt halt nur an, dass sie nicht mal antwortet.

I also kinda dislike Dakota, but we'll see how she's gonna play the role. The only thing that confuses me a bit is the 3rd article. Has there ever been a woman called 'Heidi' ? :uhh:

thanks

Yes...maybe you're right and everything is inside my head :roll:

I also have such days sometimes. That's kinda normal I guess.

I'm ok Ida and Franny! :) thanks! bout you guys?

no problem! I'm also pretty okay, thanks! :D

Ich werds ja sehen, mich kotzt halt nur an, dass sie nicht mal antwortet.

I also kinda dislike Dakota, but we'll see how she's gonna play the role. The only thing that confuses me a bit is the 3rd article. Has there ever been a woman called 'Heidi' ? :uhh:

ja, kann ich verstehen.

yeah, i just hope they don't pick vanessa. sure! :D remember heidi from the volturi guard?

ja, kann ich verstehen.

yeah, i just hope they don't pick vanessa. sure! :D remember heidi from the volturi guard?

I mean okay, Vanessa is probably the type of woman I could imagine for the Leah, but she's not the girl that fits to this kind of figure.

Is this the human girl there in this entry hall? I know I have a brain like shit, but it's been ages ago since I read this part. lol