The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 15

thebrowncoat

WOW. this thread really is a dead one. isn't it?

i remember when people used to post in here non-stop. :rotfl:

Now everyone just spams up whatever thread is most convenient for them. Like I did in the confession thread yesterday, lol.

heeeeyyyy betty :D

hi! how are you doing? :D

Aw heyyyyyy dear! :kiss::hyper:

Kinda cheers me up that you're her now. :willy_nilly:

Anyways, how are you?

AWW HUN! i'm so glad i cheer you up ! :willy_nilly: :hyper:

*is more hyper now*

i'm afraid i'm gonna explode from hapiness

LIFE. whatever

:willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly:

i'm freaking good, my mood was pretty bad about an hour ago...my math teacher pissed me off :???: but i don't care, IT SNOWING OUTSIDE

OMG I CAN'T TELL

:willy_nilly:

how about you? :hug: :hug:

AWW HUN! i'm so glad i cheer you up ! :willy_nilly: :hyper:

*is more hyper now*

i'm afraid i'm gonna explode from hapiness

LIFE. whatever

:willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly:

i'm freaking good, my mood was pretty bad about an hour ago...my math teacher pissed me off :???: but i don't care, IT SNOWING OUTSIDE

OMG I CAN'T TELL

how about you? :hug: :hug:

aaw that's great that you're so freaking happy now!!! :hyper:

& YAY for the snow! - I could need a bit now - I'm damn boiling, haha.

I'm not that good atm, but it's okay. :]

aaw that's great that you're so freaking happy now!!! :hyper:

& YAY for the snow! - I could need a bit now - I'm damn boiling, haha.

I'm not that good atm, but it's okay. :]

awww hun...what's wrong? :hug:

oh and SNOOOOW

*sends a little bit to Franny*

i hope it lasts there, cause it's melting here right when it touches the ground..it's too warm

but i don't care. it's amazing even to watch

awww hun...what's wrong? :hug:

oh and SNOOOOW

*sends a little bit to Franny*

i hope it lasts there, cause it's melting here right when it touches the ground..it's too warm

but i don't care. it's amazing even to watch

I had an arguing with my mom. It just pisses me off...It seems like we can't be 10 full days together without starting arguing and stuff. I'm already eager to see her reaction when I tell her that I wanna go alone to my rehab this year and not gonna take her with me. :roll::???:

Aw now I have water here, that's also nice! :lol:

Btw, what was wrong with your math teacher? :nono:

I guess I'm ok betty..bout you?

haha good then

i'm freaking good,thanks :D

been doing much?

I had an arguing with my mom. It just pisses me off...It seems like we can't be 10 full days together without starting arguing and stuff. I'm already eager to see her reaction when I tell her that I wanna go alone to my rehab this year and not gonna take her with me. :roll::???:

Aw now I have water here, that's also nice! :lol:

Btw, what was wrong with your math teacher? :nono:

aww that's awful =/ :nono: i'm sorry..i hope it will be okay

well i didn't take my calculator with myself to class cause i was absent yesterday and no one told me we'd need one...and she started to yell me and stuff :???:

:rotfl: Your so funny hun, thanks! xD Anyways, where is Ed now? :shifty:

Look above what I wrote on betty's post.^^

awww thanks :hug:

erm..probably finding hard pillows? so he'll think twice before biting it..and so we won't have pillow fights anymore(coz those pillows will knock us out)..I think he's getting tired of sweeping the feathers..:rotfl:

I hope things get better between you and your mom..:hug: stay calm :)

haha good then

i'm freaking good,thanks :D

been doing much?

Nothing much..just posting here :) and you? had a nice day?

awww thanks :hug:

erm..probably finding hard pillows? so he'll think twice before biting it..and so we won't have pillow fights anymore(coz those pillows will knock us out)..I think he's getting tired of sweeping the feathers..:rotfl:

I hope things get better between you and your mom..:hug: stay calm :)

But hard pillows are too uncomfortable. Just think of the weird sleep you'd have with hard pillows. :nono: I think he's searching for really good ones to impress us very much. :rotfl:

aw thanks :hug: I'll see...

aww that's awful =/ :nono: i'm sorry..i hope it will be okay

well i didn't take my calculator with myself to class cause i was absent yesterday and no one told me we'd need one...and she started to yell me and stuff :???:

We'll see, thanks anyways. :hug:

Is she yadda yadda? :nono: When I'm in such a situation, the teacher just pulls a face and says okay, but not already yelling. :roll:

Nothing much..just posting here :) and you? had a nice day?

aww awesome :D

well i'm taking videos in like every minute of the snowfall xD, listening to music & posting here :D and my day was pretty okay,but it's turned to good now. :D

We'll see, thanks anyways. :hug:

Is she yadda yadda? :nono: When I'm in such a situation, the teacher just pulls a face and says okay, but not already yelling. :roll:

yw hun :):hug:

she's a bitch :nono: hahaha

well her mood is always changing and we can never know what she will do or tell us :nono:

But hard pillows are too uncomfortable. Just think of the weird sleep you'd have with hard pillows. :nono: I think he's searching for really good ones to impress us very much. :rotfl:

aw thanks :hug: I'll see...

:rotfl: i think hard pillows are okay..it's just like lying in Edward's chest..and you're supposed to be used to it..:rotfl:

EDWARD! COME BACK HERE AND CALM FRANNY DOWN!:rotfl:

aww awesome :D

well i'm taking videos in like every minute of the snowfall xD, listening to music & posting here :D and my day was pretty okay,but it's turned to good now. :D

eeekkk! snow! I love snow XD can I see?

nice to know your day's ok now..is it because of the snow? haha

:rotfl: i think hard pillows are okay..it's just like lying in Edward's chest..and you're supposed to be used to it..:rotfl:

EDWARD! COME BACK HERE AND CALM FRANNY DOWN!:rotfl:

that's right. But I wouldn't get a headache when Ed and me are a bit more active in the bed and I hit my head down on a hard pillow. :shifty::rotfl:

HAHA I just started with the dirty things. :twisted::mrgreen:

yw hun :):hug:

she's a bitch :nono: hahaha

well her mood is always changing and we can never know what she will do or tell us :nono:

I kinda know this. I had such a teacher the last 2 years, also in math. She is a real dreagon. & You don't check anything that she explains. :roll:

that's right. But I wouldn't get a headache when Ed and me are a bit more active in the bed and I hit my head down on a hard pillow. :shifty::rotfl:

HAHA I just started with the dirty things. :twisted::mrgreen:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Nah..I don't think Ed will even let you hit a hard pillow..do you need a larger bed? I could place my bed next to yours..in case you and Ed get pretty..erm..wild :rotfl:

MOM! I need my own room!!!!:rotfl:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Nah..I don't think Ed will even let you hit a hard pillow..do you need a larger bed? I could place my bed next to yours..in case you and Ed get pretty..erm..wild :rotfl:

MOM! I need my own room!!!!:rotfl:

:rotfl:....No, thanks - my bed is large enough. Ed and me are always pretty wild. :rotfl:

& No chance! Mom is currently busy with her guest and you need to stand by me. *sulks*

eeekkk! snow! I love snow XD can I see?

nice to know your day's ok now..is it because of the snow? haha

I LOVE IT TOO :willy_nilly:

here...

IMG_0756.jpg

IMG_0755.jpg

and of course it's because of the snow :D it makes me soooo happy

I kinda know this. I had such a teacher the last 2 years, also in math. She is a real dreagon. & You don't check anything that she explains. :roll:

yeaaah she's kinda like that too. horrible :nono:

:rotfl:....No, thanks - my bed is large enough. Ed and me are always pretty wild. :rotfl:

& No chance! Mom is currently busy with her guest and you need to stand by me. *sulks*

:rotfl: I'm just worried that you two would fall on the floor..but then..you might even enjoy that fall instead of being hurt :rotfl:

what!!!! my headphone's are on now and my mp3's in full volume but I can still hear Edward's RAWR!!!!:rotfl:

MOM!!!!!GET ME OUTTA HERE!!! :rotfl:

wow Betty! those are great!

:rotfl: I'm just worried that you two would fall on the floor..but then..you might even enjoy that fall instead of being hurt :rotfl:

what!!!! my headphone's are on now and my mp3's in full volume but I can still hear Edward's RAWR!!!!:rotfl:

MOM!!!!!GET ME OUTTA HERE!!! :rotfl:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

There's no big fall though. My bed isn't 2 metres high at all. lol

EDWARD!!! Make the noises a bit more discretly. :rotfl:

MOM IS B.U.S.Y.!!!!!!!!!! That's it.

yeaaah she's kinda like that too. horrible :nono:

Typical teachers I guess. :/

Anyways, been up to much?