The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 15

thebrowncoat

I've heard that too tho. we'll see...:???:

Just downloaded the fame by lady gaga cuz disco haven didn't work for some reason. now I'm listening to it. <3<3 you?

yeah.. :???:

oooh that's awesome, i really like her! :mrgreen: 'love game' is always in my head when i hear it... but still haven't got it. :nono: what's your favourite?

HELLOW!

WHAT'S UP? :)

woah Joan! :uhh: i haven't talked to you in ages!! :hug:

how's you?

woah Joan! :uhh: i haven't talked to you in ages!! :hug:

how's you?

I know! :D

I have had so much stuff to do for school so I sadly haven't been here so much lately and last week I had a holiday so I couldn't be here cause I was abroad. :)

But I'm glad I can talk with ya now! :hug: I'm actually pretty good just I just have bad conscience for what I did today eh. :P Also I'm tired, hungry and thristy right now so I really should go and find something food in the kitchen (which is pretty hard we never have food :mrgreen).

But how are you Liebling? :hug:lol me and my German :mrgreen:

Ida

I'm not through with it yet but atm it's Poker Face. haha

poker face is awesome too (:

but i bet you'll like love game (definitely lyrically) :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I know! :D

I have had so much stuff to do for school so I sadly haven't been here so much lately and last week I had a holiday so I couldn't be here cause I was abroad. :)

But I'm glad I can talk with ya now! :hug: I'm actually pretty good just I just have bad conscience for what I did today eh. :P Also I'm tired, hungry and thristy right now so I really should go and find something food in the kitchen (which is pretty hard we never have food :mrgreen).

But how are you Liebling? :hug:lol me and my German :mrgreen:

Aaw that sucks. :( yeah, had the same going on with school a few weeks ago... Cool, where did you go? me too, haha. :hug:

what did you do? hehe :mrgreen: haahaha, that's so sweet!

i'm okay, thanks! it's just so hot here and i'm getting really pissed about it lol

aw haha wanna have cookies?

pretty boring....yours?

Haha yeah I love cookies they are sooooo yummy! :D

Boring? Mine too without that I skipped English and Math's lessons to go to home with my friend to do a video with Moviemaker, lol. :mrgreen:

Lmao my bunny fell asleepin my bed. :mrgreen:thwub.gif

@Erika Hello! What's up? :)

No, not really.....any ideas? :P

uummm...

"Let's have some fun, this beat is sick. I wanna take a ride on your disco stick" but i think somebody has this on here.... or "do you want love or you want fame?" haha

hunnniii, do you think you could send love game to me? but you don't have to, if you don't want to of course