The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 15

thebrowncoat

no, definitely not XD they suck so much haha

i'm great, 'cause i just finished my 30-pages-long 'sozialpraktikumsmappe' full of documents :willy_nilly: duuuude that took so long!

what about you hunnilein? :kiss:

they really suck. lol

aw congrats! :hug: I still have so much hw left. :crybad:

I'm also good, just a bit :( cuz I found a new pic of my bitchie with the girl. why do these pics always have to be the cutest?! :willy_nilly: I already thought about cutting out the bothering tho. :mrgreen:

they really suck. lol

aw congrats! :hug: I still have so much hw left. :crybad:

I'm also good, just a bit :( cuz I found a new pic of my bitchie with the girl. why do these pics always have to be the cutest?! :willy_nilly: I already thought about cutting out the bothering tho. :mrgreen:

thanks, but i really have to start learning for maths and chemistry :willy_nilly::nono: ooh hunni :( aw that sucks... is it really cute? :shifty: i want to see it, haha. but i know what you mean... got some pics of zac and his girlfriend and he always looks amazing

thanks, but i really have to start learning for maths and chemistry :willy_nilly::nono: oooh why hunni? :( aw that sucks... is it really cute? :shifty: i want to see it, haha. but i know what you mean... got some pics of zac and his girlfriend and he always looks amazing

Me too for geography :???: aaaahhh.

Komm mal in MSN bb dann zeig ichs dir. ;-) Weißt ja, privat pics und blah.

My weekly roadtrip across the country is completed, and what do I find? Our city's hockey team about to win the national cup! And they did. W000H00000:willy_nilly::willy_nilly: I never thought that I'd see this day come. It's been a long time since 1992 when they were in the finals last time, and this is the first championship ever! Long live the hurricane of Jyväskylä :willy_nilly::willy_nilly::willy_nilly: