The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 15

thebrowncoat

Hai means shark in norwegian, btw. Haha, sorry for my randomness.

I wouldn't have thought that norwegian and finnish had that word in common. o.O Isn't it "haj" or something in swedish? It's still great to see that that the norwegians have abandoned some words of their hated neighbours. :)

(I know norwegian and swedish languages aren't exactly identical anyway...)

Nope. I mean everything. Now that we have ages too it just seems to go on and on hehe.

I didn't know that! Intriguing..

Yes it does!

Haha, now you know. You can go and brag to all your friends that you know a norwegian word. I bet they're gonna be really impressed, lols.

I wouldn't have thought that norwegian and finnish had that word in common. o.O Isn't it "haj" or something in swedish? It's still great to see that that the norwegians have abandoned some words of their hated neighbours. :)

(I know norwegian and swedish languages aren't exactly identical anyway...)

Is it 'hai' in finnish too? awesome!

I think it is 'haj' in swedish, yes.

Hehe, no not identical, but very much alike. And we don't hate them, we just love making fun of them, haha ;D

Yes it does!

Haha, now you know. You can go and brag to all your friends that you know a norwegian word. I bet they're gonna be really impressed, lols.

Is it 'hai' in finnish too? awesome!

I think it is 'haj' in swedish, yes.

Hehe, no not identical, but very much alike. And we don't hate them, we just love making fun of them, haha ;D

You know, I've always wondered what's Norway's attitude towards Sweden! Thanks for making it clear that poor Sweden is indeed between two big bullies. :twisted:

You know, I've always wondered what's Norway's attitude towards Sweden! Thanks for making it clear that poor Sweden is indeed between two big bullies. :twisted:

Haha, glad i cleared that up. We have jokes about norwegians, danish and swedish people and the swedish is always the most stupid. (;

Haha, glad i cleared that up. We have jokes about norwegians, danish and swedish people and the swedish is always the most stupid. (;

Curious...we have our own jokes about a finish, a swedish and a norwegian dude. They always end with the finish one being the smartest rather than the swedish one being the dumbest, though. Cultural differences. Our national self-esteem is so weak that we have to cover it up with lame jokes.

Shannon, try to pronounce it exactly as it is written...that's a start. Try to forget your english heritage :)

[jeg er en hai] in phonetic alphabet, if I'm correct.

Curious...we have our own jokes about a finish, a swedish and a norwegian dude. They always end with the finish one being the smartest rather than the swedish one being the dumbest, though. Cultural differences. Our national self-esteem is so weak that we have to cover it up with lame jokes.

Shannon, try to pronounce it exactly as it is written...that's a start. Try to forget your english heritage :)

Ours is the same, we are the smartes and they are the dumbest. and the dannish is like not smart or dumb. :P

You see, we don't make a difference between norwegians and swedish people in our jokes. They are both just dumb. Don't worry, though! I can't remember anyone ever making fun of the norwegians, while swedish, on the other hand, are a popular topic. I guess you all know the episode of Conan 'o Brien by now?

Just in case...

hey Guro :P how are you?

I am good, how are you? (:

You see, we don't make a difference between norwegians and swedish people in our jokes. They are both just dumb. Don't worry, though! I can't remember anyone ever making fun of the norwegians, while swedish, on the other hand, are a popular topic. I guess you all know the episode of Conan 'o Brien by now?

Just in case...

Haha, okey (:

I haven't seen that no, watching it right now :)