The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 15

thebrowncoat

I'm doing fine appart from my headache. =) So eager for dsds tonight!!! lol

aaw, hope it fades aways soon (;

tbh, this dsds season was utterly bad. don't think anyone on there can really sing :willy_nilly: and that's why i haven't really watched it :/ but i'm glad you're so eager :mrgreen:

aaw, hope it fades aways soon (;

tbh, this dsds season was utterly bad. don't think anyone on there can really sing :willy_nilly: and that's why i haven't really watched it :/ but i'm glad you're so eager :mrgreen:

I'm gonna take something against it soon I think...

It actually was, yes. I even knew madame Eilfeld before. haha She was on our radio station for short once before DSDS. haha But I kinda like Daniel......:mrgreen:

I'm gonna take something against it soon I think...

It actually was, yes. I even knew madame Eilfeld before. haha She was on our radio station for short once before DSDS. haha But I kinda like Daniel......:mrgreen:

yeah, it'll help.

you mean the blonde? oooh she was in the spotlight everytime, and everyone says she's a bitch. haha, that's great! so you're for daniel? :mrgreen:

yeah, it'll help.

you mean the blonde? oooh she was in the spotlight everytime, and everyone says she's a bitch. haha, that's great! so you're for daniel? :mrgreen:

Yes, Annemarie. She's truely a bitch!

Yes!!!!! He's amazing.

I just found out that both of them, Sahra and Daniel are gonna sing the same winner song, "Anything but love"....HOLY SHIT I WANT DANIEL TO GET IT.

Yes, Annemarie. She's truely a bitch!

Yes!!!!! He's amazing.

I just found out that both of them, Sahra and Daniel are gonna sing the same winner song, "Anything but love"....HOLY SHIT I WANT DANIEL TO GET IT.

if you're for daniel, i'm for him too. although i really don't know him :rotfl:

yaaaaaaay

me too :mrgreen: we're so in common

really? you mean on the set?

we really are xD

yeah....

Kellan Lutz hatte am New Moon Set einen Unfall mit Robert Pattinson und verletzte ihn dabei versehentlich.

Sie mögen sich im wahren Leben vielleicht sehr gut verstehen,doch Kellan konnte es nicht verhindern Rob während einer gemeinsamen Szene zu verletzen.

Rob und Kellan filmten eine Szene die einschloss,dass die Körper der beiden Schauspieler zusammenkrachen.

Kellan erklärte OK: "Er dachte nicht ich würde ihn mir wirklich schnappen,aber das ist nunmal das was ich laut des Scripts machen sollte.

Ich hatte auf meinem Weg nicht vor ihn zu verletzen,doch da war Rob,er trottete da lang und,baaaaang!"

Matt enjoy this then 8-)