The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 15

thebrowncoat

glad to know you're back again :hug:

oooh, i hope they'll reach you this time! we had two yesterday, the first was at 7am... it woke me up haha. we are definitely thunderstorm-addicted. well, we love watching them at least :mrgreen:

haha thanks!

yeah i read about those xD

and sure :D

i'm sure they will xD

i hope you're right hahaha

hi Joan :)

i'm good, thanks. you?

Betty! :willy_nilly::hug:

We haven't seen in a loooong time! mostly cause of the fact that school takes my time so much :nono:

It's so good to hear! Well nothing special actually just as boring as always. But my school ends next week so I'm excited! :hyper:

So do you have any special plans for the weekend? :P

Betty! :willy_nilly::hug:

We haven't seen in a loooong time! mostly cause of the fact that school takes my time so much :nono:

It's so good to hear! Well nothing special actually just as boring as always. But my school ends next week so I'm excited! :hyper:

So do you have any special plans for the weekend? :P

yeah, we really haven't. and it's also because i haven't been writing in this thread haha

omg. that's so cool! we still have 14 days till our summer holiday starts

and yeah, i do! :D tomorrow evening, i'm going to my friend's house... we're celebrating one of our other friend's birthday :D it's gonna be awesome.

how about you? :D

yeah, we really haven't. and it's also because i haven't been writing in this thread haha

omg. that's so cool! we still have 14 days till our summer holiday starts

and yeah, i do! :D tomorrow evening, i'm going to my friend's house... we're celebrating one of our other friend's birthday :D it's gonna be awesome.

how about you? :D

Well it might be also because of that. But mostly cause I haven't been here so often. ;-)

I know! I'm so excited! Eleven weeks of freedom! Yay! :hyper:

But you also don't have to be at school so much anymore! Only two weeks for you! So yay again! Btw when does your summer holiday end? ;-)

That's so awesome! Have fun there! :willy_nilly::hug:

Well I actually don't have anything so special. I'll just relax and go to the town centre with my friends tomorrow. :P

I'm so hungry that I'm gonna die soon. :nono::rotfl:

Well it might be also because of that. But mostly cause I haven't been here so often. ;-)

I know! I'm so excited! Eleven weeks of freedom! Yay! :hyper:

But you also don't have to be at school so much anymore! Only two weeks for you! So yay again! Btw when does your summer holiday end? ;-)

That's so awesome! Have fun there! :willy_nilly::hug:

Well I actually don't have anything so special. I'll just relax and go to the town centre with my friends tomorrow. :P

I'm so hungry that I'm gonna die soon. :nono::rotfl:

i see :mrgreen:

haha yeah :hyper: can't wait for that freedom

oh yeah, two weeks... but we're still gonna write some tests :???: i'm sick of them already... teachers are bastards! :nono:

errr, i don't know how it will be this year, but it usually ends in the end of august or somewhere around it.

and that sounds amazing :)

and don't you dare die lol

*gives food*

:rotfl:

damnit, sorry for disappearing guys! :nono:

i actually gotta go now to, my dad wants me to go out with the dog :willy_nilly:

Bye then! :hug: :hug:

see you :hug:

i see :mrgreen:

haha yeah :hyper: can't wait for that freedom

oh yeah, two weeks... but we're still gonna write some tests :???: i'm sick of them already... teachers are bastards! :nono:

errr, i don't know how it will be this year, but it usually ends in the end of august or somewhere around it.

and that sounds amazing :)

and don't you dare die lol

*gives food*

:rotfl:

:mrgreen:

Yeah I agree! Awwg summer is so awesome! Swimming pools, sunbathing and no school or homework! :willy_nilly:

Oh really? Oh poor you. :/ :hug: I hate tests, they drive me nuts! What tests do you have, btw? Just intrested to know. :)

And yeah teachers are. :nono: They put the hardest exams for in the end of the year. For a good example: our last tests were history test (60 pages) and chemistry test (the whole book which means about 200 pages). :shifty:

Alright! That's so cool! Our holiday usually ends in the beginging of the August so... I'm jealous! :D And hey thanks again!

Haha aaw that was so sweetly said. :hug:

Thanks for the food *eats it*.

Btw do you know what? I have no idea why I'm so hungry. I have eaten two bowls off cerials, soup, two breads and an apple and I'm still hungry. :rotfl: My stomach suprises me all the time. :rotfl:

:mrgreen:

Yeah I agree! Awwg summer is so awesome! Swimming pools, sunbathing and no school or homework! :willy_nilly:

Oh really? Oh poor you. :/ :hug: I hate tests, they drive me nuts! What tests do you have, btw? Just intrested to know. :)

And yeah teachers are. :nono: They put the hardest exams for in the end of the year. For a good example: our last tests were history test (60 pages) and chemistry test (the whole book which means about 200 pages). :shifty:

Alright! That's so cool! Our holiday usually ends in the beginging of the August so... I'm jealous! :D And hey thanks again!

Haha aaw that was so sweetly said. :hug:

Thanks for the food *eats it*.

Btw do you know what? I have no idea why I'm so hungry. I have eaten two bowls off cerials, soup, two breads and an apple and I'm still hungry. :rotfl: My stomach suprises me all the time. :rotfl:

i freaking love summer :hyper: haha

aw thanks :hug: i hate them too. but i think everyone does :shifty: haha

we're going to have a math and an italian test on monday; a hungarian grammar test on thursday; another italian test on friday :???: and we're also gonna write a marketing test sometime :/

awww that's awful. well, we had exams. oral and written exams as well. they were pretty hard :nono: but i'm happy we're already done with them :)

oh, really? o_O that's a shame.

haha you're welcome :P remember, i'm always here for food :rotfl:

that often happens with me, so don't worry lol

i freaking love summer :hyper: haha

aw thanks :hug: i hate them too. but i think everyone does :shifty: haha

we're going to have a math and an italian test on monday; a hungarian grammar test on thursday; another italian test on friday :???: and we're also gonna write a marketing test sometime :/

awww that's awful. well, we had exams. oral and written exams as well. they were pretty hard :nono: but i'm happy we're already done with them :)

oh, really? o_O that's a shame.

haha you're welcome :P remember, i'm always here for food :rotfl:

that often happens with me, so don't worry lol

Agreed. :hyper:

Yeah! Well not everyone: I think nerds love exams and stuff like that, lol. :rotfl:

Awwh that sounds bad! Italian seem to be so hard language! All I know in Italian is "Senza pensieri" and I don't what it means. :rotfl:

Maths is very hard subject also but it depends a lot. :]

Awwh it seems like you have had a lot of exams then. But soon they will be over you can handle it! :P

Haha now I know who always gives me food. :)

Agreed. :hyper:

Yeah! Well not everyone: I think nerds love exams and stuff like that, lol. :rotfl:

Awwh that sounds bad! Italian seem to be so hard language! All I know in Italian is "Senza pensieri" and I don't what it means. :rotfl:

Maths is very hard subject also but it depends a lot. :]

Awwh it seems like you have had a lot of exams then. But soon they will be over you can handle it! :P

Haha now I know who always gives me food. :)

oh really, i forgot about nerds. lol

italian isn't a hard language :D although i don't know much :shifty: xD

and i haven't got the faintest idea what that means :rotfl:

maths is hard. well, at least for me. i freaking hate it. i'm sure i failed my maths exam haha

ME haha :mrgreen: i love to help people :willy_nilly: lol

oh really, i forgot about nerds. lol

italian isn't a hard language :D although i don't know much :shifty: xD

and i haven't got the faintest idea what that means :rotfl:

maths is hard. well, at least for me. i freaking hate it. i'm sure i failed my maths exam haha

ME haha :mrgreen: i love to help people :willy_nilly: lol

Never forgot nerds! xD

It isn't? I though it's one of the hardest but I trust you with that. ;)

Haha it's probably something unusual so that's not a surprise that you don't know it. :]

Maths is. But I'm a maths nerd so it ain't so hard to me. :mrgreen:

But I hope you'll do well there!

Yay! So we both love your new job! :rotfl::willy_nilly::hug:

Hello there! Anybody here?