The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 15

thebrowncoat

hey! nothing much

reallllyyyy bored and hungry i want like mexican food or something like that haha hbu?

Okay. :P

Yay Mexican food! I'd like to eat some too!:willy_nilly:

Well I'm pretty good but I'm ill. I have a really bad sore throath and stomache. And I'm also pretty tired but still I wanna hang out here. :)

So, any plans for tomorrow? =)

Okay. :P

Yay Mexican food! I'd like to eat some too!:willy_nilly:

Well I'm pretty good but I'm ill. I have a really bad sore throath and stomache. And I'm also pretty tired but still I wanna hang out here. :)

So, any plans for tomorrow? =)

hahha yah!

aww ugh that sucks hope u get better!

um well i was sup[osse to go down to atlantic city tomorrow with my cousin but now hes not going so idk now hbu?

hahha yah!

aww ugh that sucks hope u get better!

um well i was sup[osse to go down to atlantic city tomorrow with my cousin but now hes not going so idk now hbu?

Thanks. :hug:

Wow Atlantic City! I'm so jealous that you live in USA. I just can dream to go places like that but you can actually go there! :P

What? Did he cancel? Sorry not my business just trying to make a conversation here. :P

Well I don't have any plans, I'm just gonna hang out here all day long then. :)

Thanks. :hug:

Wow Atlantic City! I'm so jealous that you live in USA. I just can dream to go places like that but you can actually go there! :P

What? Did he cancel? Sorry not my business just trying to make a conversation here. :P

Well I don't have any plans, I'm just gonna hang out here all day long then. :)

haha yah but there really isnt anything to do in AC for me since im not olf enough to gamble but its still fun the boardwalks nice there. idk he jsut said they werent going anymore. i was kina excited for this too lol.

hahah yah sometimes jsut hangin out at home is nice

Kill your enemies

My brothers dead around me

Wounds are hurting, death is creeping for me

Smoke is blinding, hearts are pounding

Chaos soon ignites

The call is made It's one for all

Will I meet my maker?

Are those some kinda lyrics? :)

haha yah but there really isnt anything to do in AC for me since im not olf enough to gamble but its still fun the boardwalks nice there. idk he jsut said they werent going anymore. i was kina excited for this too lol.

hahah yah sometimes jsut hangin out at home is nice

Well the must be something to do other than gambling! Something like shopping, haning out in the streets or in the beach or somethin? :P Well I know it's not warm enough to hang out in the beaches but what about parks? :)

Haha I'm just totally USA lover, the whole country seem to be a paradise! :P

Oh okay then. That's too bad for you cause you waited for it. I hope you'll get something else to do tomorrow then. :P

Yeah I agree. Home sweet home. =)

Well the must be something to do other than gambling! Something like shopping, haning out in the streets or in the beach or somethin? :P Well I know it's not warm enough to hang out in the beaches but what about parks? :)

Haha I'm just totally USA lover, the whole country seem to be a paradise! :P

Oh okay then. That's too bad for you cause you waited for it. I hope you'll get something else to do tomorrow then. :P

Yeah I agree. Home sweet home. =)

oh yah there are those things! its fun but i live at the beach so its kinda the same but its nice to go somewhere different tho. hahah its really not everyone thinks its but idk i dnt think its anything special.

haha yah thanks! =]

oh yah there are those things! its fun but i live at the beach so its kinda the same but its nice to go somewhere different tho. hahah its really not everyone thinks its but idk i dnt think its anything special.

haha yah thanks! =]

Wow that's cool! I'd love to live on the beach! :hyper:

Haha right! But at least USA is the centre of the world? :) But hey I know what you mean. For me Finland is nothing special. It's just Finland - no one knows it and everyone think that here's polarbears. :rotfl:

Uw. ;-)