The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 15

thebrowncoat

Practically everything I used to listen to a lot when I was younger and didn't hear for years, I've rediscovered.

It's scary looking through my iTunes list now and see how much of it ISN'T metal anymore. I used to listen to metal 90 per cent of the time, now it's about 50 or even less now.

I didn't really post the first week.

To be on topic (lol) my itunes goes from like As I Lay Dying, to Aesop Rock, to Rusted Root, all the way back to Flobots, all the genre's in between (except rap. Aesop Rock is an exception), and finally land on blink-182. Its crazy. I got some Aphex Twin in there also.

Eww, Limewire. What I do find amusing about Limewire, is how you need to pay for Limewire pro, but you can just download that through Limewire anyway lol. I don't use it though, I'll either buy stuff legally, or just download via blogs or torrentz because there is just more stuff available that way.

Hmm, I've got everything from 20th century classical, jazz fusion, technical progressive death metal, sludge metal, avant garde stuff and even the odd bit of electronic stuff.

Just a lot of different stuff for different moods I guess.

If I'm not in the mood for death metal, I'll put on some pop rock, or maybe some classical, I can't stand just listening to a narrow region of genres anymore.

Lol, if you want.

Anyways, 6:14pm, if I just sit here I'll get nothing done with my day, so I better get cracking on the audio engineering shiz, laters.

poor thing, I stabbed it with a needle and it was like, NOOOOO