The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 15

thebrowncoat

Oh my!!!Why I hadn't think about that before?!Oh maybe because I know none of their songs on guitar but come on now...You are so clever!!! :D Go for it!!!

I'll make it as far as the airport before I realize not only I didn't book a flight ticket, but don't even have money to pay for the taxi fare for the airport:rotfl:

It's easier to break out of a "kinda/open" relationship, because there was never an official expectations.

I would have asked them out properly, but with both of them I ended up finding out things about them that would have left me a lot worse off in the end, so you can see why I didn't now.

Ya,ya...but come one it's not the same!!!not even the aura when there is the kinda/open thing inside you!!!

Ya,ya...but come one it's not the same!!!not even the aura when there is the kinda/open thing inside you!!!

I a hopeless lost case with relationships anyway, I've been single for 2 years, I've had open relationships, but not a proper GF in 2 years. I don't worry about that stuff much cos as long as I know I might be able to be the new guitarist in Paramore when I kidnap a member:shifty:

I a hopeless lost case with relationships anyway, I've been single for 2 years, I've had open relationships, but not a proper GF in 2 years. I don't worry about that stuff much cos as long as I know I might be able to be the new guitarist in Paramore when I kidnap a member:shifty:

Oh,you're right!!!We have more important things to talk about than sort-of relations!!!

I ain't attracted to men so Taylor is fine to kidnap, I just care about getting the spot as new guitar player.

Is it wrong I find this picture of Hayley so hot?

Is it wrong to think a girl eating her t shirt is so atractive?

18689339-18689345-slarge.jpg

Not wanting to sound like a weird or awkward question, but I was very curious since the topic on my mind was my friend who is really depressed lately, has any of you 2 guys had experience on anti depressants at all?

Not wanting to sound like a weird or awkward question, but I was very curious since the topic on my mind was my friend who is really depressed lately, has any of you 2 guys had experience on anti depressants at all?

I'd lie if I say that I understand what you said... :(