The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 15

thebrowncoat

:crybad: Why the hell are you doing this? I love him so much and you just destroy my future with him. :shifty::rotfl:

@Harry

Oh, that's really early. Friday morning I guess? cuz here it's already 5:13pm.

Saturday morning just begun an hour ago for me.

:crybad: Why the hell are you doing this? I love him so much and you just destroy my future with him. :shifty::rotfl:

okay, i'll tell you the truth but don't laugh at me :shifty:

i'm planning to kindap hayley, zac, taylor & jeremy too... and i'll keep blackmailing them till they have a concert here :mrgreen:

:rotfl:

okay, i'll tell you the truth but don't laugh at me :shifty:

i'm planning to kindap hayley, zac, taylor & jeremy too... and i'll keep blackmailing them till they have a concert here :mrgreen:

:rotfl:

Hunni, have you ever heard of being nice and asking? you're so cruel.

why does my joshi has to be the first one? & why didn't you catch zac aswell then? I mean he's josh's bro. haha

@Harry

ah okay. so you're ahead of my time zone. xD

@ Vas: Well at least one person thinks I'm nice haha. What is with people and "kind of" ex s? lol. I've had 2 "kind of" exs, it's so awkward explaining to people you never went out with them but you spent every weekend with them the same you would with a girlfriend anyway.

Hunni, have you ever heard of being nice and asking? you're so cruel.

why does my joshi has to be the first one? & why didn't you catch zac aswell then? I mean he's josh's bro. haha

that doesn't work anymore :nono: and i just can't keep my evil side asleep :shifty:

oh well, i randomly picked a person. :rotfl:

I'd like to kidnap at least one guitarist of Paramore then I get to take over his spot as guitarist:D

haha great plan :lol:

@ Vas: Well at least one person thinks I'm nice haha. What is with people and "kind of" ex s? lol. I've had 2 "kind of" exs, it's so awkward explaining to people you never went out with them but you spent every weekend with them the same you would with a girlfriend anyway.

Hehehehe I think that one of them in a 'kind of' couple is stupid!!!If you are like that why don't make it official?well if there are problems...like a real relationship...then I shut up :mrgreen:

You have big expectations,huh?! :P

I just need money to fly to America, I need a plan more intelligent than anything I can think of, I need to work around the fact some random guy that no one has seen before has walked on stage as a new guitarist and might not even know half the songs (the only songs I play by Paramore on guitar are Fences, Brighter, Crushcrushcrush and Decode) in the set list and will just have to make it up on the spot and hope it works out:rotfl:

I just need money to fly to America, I need a plan more intelligent than anything I can think of, I need to work around the fact some random guy that no one has seen before has walked on stage as a new guitarist and might not even know half the songs (the only songs I play by Paramore on guitar are Fences, Brighter, Crushcrushcrush and Decode) in the set list and will just have to make it up on the spot and hope it works out:rotfl:

Oh my!!!Why I hadn't think about that before?!Oh maybe because I know none of their songs on guitar but come on now...You are so clever!!! :D Go for it!!!

Hehehehe I think that one of them in a 'kind of' couple is stupid!!!If you are like that why don't make it official?well if there are problems...like a real relationship...then I shut up :mrgreen:

It's easier to break out of a "kinda/open" relationship, because there was never an official expectations.

I would have asked them out properly, but with both of them I ended up finding out things about them that would have left me a lot worse off in the end, so you can see why I didn't now.