The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 15

thebrowncoat

That's good!

And I'm doing good! Just having problems with my french h/w:nono:

That's good! I wish i had french back when i was in school! but i was smarter and took latin :nono:

pat that picture was exactly me yesterday! lmao

knew it :razz:

hey marjanne

Pat: You took latin?! Isn't that really hard?!

yea i took latin and the only things i remember are

cogito ergo sum

Beati pauperes spiritu

and yeah it is really hard. we read the "bello gallico" like 5 times during our lessons:nono:

Wow, sounds complicated!

fuck boys! sorry, i get so annoyed when they're like more than one and trying to be so cool in front of their friends, so they just talk bullshit to you, to make you look stupid!

^ Oh my,Latin. I've been taking Latin classes for 2 years and a half now and I hate it. We did the declining of the nouns/adjectives,I don't know how many tenses and stuff... It's a torture.:shifty:

yep it really is :nono:

blah blahh bored

ditto

Wow, sounds complicated!

it is complicated trust me!!! and you'll need the language only if you're going to study medicine or if you want to be a lawyer. that's why i regret that i took latin :/

me tooo :( and alone!

:hug:

it is complicated trust me!!! and you'll need the language only if you're going to study medicine or if you want to be a lawyer. that's why i regret that i took latin :/

:

Or an archaeologist,I think.

I can't to anything to get away from Latin,they make us learn it because they want us to "find out about the foundation of the Romanian language,bla bla".. Yeah,right.:roll:

Good thing you got rid of Latin!;-)

what is up demi ?

Or an archaeologist,I think.

I can't to anything to get away from Latin,they make us learn it because they want us to "find put about the foundation of the Romanian language,bla bla".. Yeah,right.:roll:

Good thing you got rid of Latin!;-)

that sucks! i'm glad i don't have to deal with it anymore 8-)

Awh, wanna talk about it Guro?

Argh, my mom drives me crazy.

Nah, it's alright. Just this one kid whom I'm suspecting trying to make me look stupid/desperate on msn in front of his friend. He never talk to me, and then all of the sudden he started talking to me on msn saying like: wanna do something tomorrw? <33 Just the two of us?<33 And I said I were going to the gym. and the he said like: after you've been there <33 I said I didn't know what I was doing tomorrow, so I couldn't answer. then he said: call me tomorrow ;* And I said I didn't have his number, and then he didn't say anything. I knew the whole time he was just trying to make me look stupid by saying I would love to and stuff, because he's like one of the "popular" boys. I get so frustrated!

And what's up with your mom? :hug:

Do you know french, btw?

Ah, I see. Well, it's good that even though you weren't sure, you didn't play along with this stupid game of his!

Ah it's nothing. My mom and I have never gotten along, and she likes to throw hissy fits for nothing all the time :)

I have had French for 3 years, but I'm honestly no good at it!

Ah, I see. Well, it's good that even though you weren't sure, you didn't play along with this stupid game of his!

Ah it's nothing. My mom and I have never gotten along, and she likes to throw hissy fits for nothing all the time :)

I have had French for 3 years, but I'm honestly no good at it!

Yeah, I'd be stupid if I did, haha.

And aww, same here. We don't get along at all.

Haha, okey (:

Bonjour, cava?

Je m'appelle Demi, comment tu t'appelle?

:roll:

Well atleast you saw through. He's just stupid, thinking that was funny.

Really? Awh :hug: I wouldn't mind this much if she would just leave me alone, but she can't give me any space. Basically hates my guts, haha.

Why did you wonder about my French btw? :mrgreen:

Bonjour, cava?

Je m'appelle Demi, comment tu t'appelle?

:roll:

Well atleast you saw through. He's just stupid, thinking that was funny.

Really? Awh :hug: I wouldn't mind this much if she would just leave me alone, but she can't give me any space. Basically hates my guts, haha.

Why did you wonder about my French btw? :mrgreen:

Bonjour Demi! ;) Je m'appelle Guro. Ca va bien, et toi? :)

Haha

And yeah, same here. Well she don't hate my guts, but she's over me ALL the fuckings time!

I had problems with my french homework, haha.