The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 15

thebrowncoat

I want to change my name to "Minotaur".

Any thoughts?

Nah I like Eidolon.

What? If everybody changes their names, I won't recognize all of you. Dammit, that's why I will never change mine.

Anyone wants to spam?

I'm just about finished writing one song. The guitar parts are 85 per cent done, I'm just working on the guitar solo and a few pieces here and there. I have to wait to see what our bass player is going to contribute as well.

Pretty cool. If it's ready, you should show me the song. ;-)

I'll hopefully be able to start recording some of it anyway, to show my bass player and drummer and then hopefully can record the bass guitar for it too so you may be able to hear some of it in the coming weeks.

Well anyway, I realize I have not been online much lately and wish I could stick around and talk, but I gotta get ready for work tomorrow and get a good nights sleep, so I'll speak to you later, take care:hug:

And everyone else in the thread, simultaneously hello and goodbye for now.

I'll hopefully be able to start recording some of it anyway, to show my bass player and drummer and then hopefully can record the bass guitar for it too so you may be able to hear some of it in the coming weeks.

Well anyway, I realize I have not been online much lately and wish I could stick around and talk, but I gotta get ready for work tomorrow and get a good nights sleep, so I'll speak to you later, take care:hug:

And everyone else in the thread, simultaneously hello and goodbye for now.

I will always ask you about the band. Hopefully you won't get bored of me, hehe.

Oh no. :(

Sleep well, and good night Harry! :hug: