The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 15

thebrowncoat

My comp is full of films, I must burn them into DVDs but our DVD-writer is supposed not to work. But I bought a DVD now so I'll try soon the writer if it works or not.

I'm still trying to figure out what the heck I messed up with that msn. :/

Yeah, I don't have much films on here, guess why I've got a lot of space on my hard drive left.

MSN is GHEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. I barely go on anymore and I deleted most of my msn list. I used to have like, 250 contacts or something, but I just delete people if they get boring to talk to lol, so I've only got like 50 people left on my list now.

Okay, I'll add you sometime in the near future. I'm not on either, I'm not in the mood to talk to some of the people on my list.

I had so much caffeine today, I feel like crap cos the caffeine wore off and I feel exhausted hahaha

No, I've been out all day actually, I'll sleep fine cos the caffeine is worn off as it is.

I was gonna go out, but decided not to cos one of the people that was gonna come with my group of friends is a real douche bag, and I want to avoid him.

Haha lol. when I'm in literature class I have to write so fast plus the teacher asks questions, she expects answers from us while we are busy with writing but you have to pay attention to what she says ohhh fuck. And my handwriting....uhhh...in my class nobody can read it. I always say my handwriting isn't ugly but most of my classmates' are beautiful lol. At least I can read my own.

Are you kidding me right now? i thought you said that you are going to do that for me! that's not fair at all! no i don't want any excuses from you! you promised it and you broke your promise :nono: stop apologizing its to late for that!!! you really ask me that question? i think you can answer that question for yourself! so please leave me alone now. NO!!! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND FUCK-ALL. kay i'm sick and tired of argue with you so once again:

LEAVE ME ALONE!!!