The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 15

thebrowncoat

A lot of suburban/inner city Australian kids have that Americanized thing to their accent.

Given the amount of American TV programming we get, it's no surprise, since you can imagine before we even learn to speak there is probably some American TV program in the background that gets into our brain. That's also why it's easier for me to understand American accents than it is to understand really strong 'pure' Australian accents haha

I saw The1/James's accent video, OMG he talks so fast lmao. I had to watch it about 15 times to catch what he was saying.

I think the only reason why some of mine might be hard to understand was cos i got really nervous and mumbled a little, but otherwise i dont imagine i talk too fast nor have a particularly outrageous accent

but for srs. This is my story from last night. Me and my friends went to check out this old abandoned house that was once occupied by the KKK and used for meetings and shits (copy and pasted from a local forum I post on):

My friends said that when you get there, if there is a train waiting outside the house that the driver that brought you there is "haunted" or something like that. Also, as soon as you get to your car to leave the house, if there was no train, a train comes by. Well, we got there, and there was no train. At this point I'm thinking it was bs. I see and upside-down crucifix on the roof and got a little freaked out. When we got up to it, it was all boarded up. We found a well and as I was standing on it (it had cement covering it up) I heard a train horn in the distance. We walked to the back of the house and the back door is wide open. One of my friends said that last time he was there it was dead-bolted shut. We got a little freaked out about that too. Then we walked to the front door and saw the doorbell. My one friend wondered if it worked... it did. We ran like little girls back to the car. At this point I'm thinking 'ok this is pretty neat and all but this whole train thing is bs.' When we got down to the car the train went by. I got little bit more freaked out about that.