Post *your* pictures - Part 7

thebrowncoat

Catie stfu! :P

But you are right in this occasion:

s5i6ma.jpg

But Quins facial hair is the best thing in this picture lol

It was funny. I was basically wet, cold and missing Coheed And Cambria, so I just literally said "Thanks" to Jepha (who looked kinda lost lol), and then I was waiting for Bert, but these girls in the que kept shouting at him, so he looked at me and said "What the fuck are they on about?" So I just said "I don't know, but they're holding me up". So Bert signed my card then looked at me and my camera, looking like he was waiting for me to ask for a picture or say something. But, in my infinite impatience, I just said "Thanks, bye"

lol :( Oh well.#

I also met TBS. Asked Matt Fazzi about his guitar pedals and held up the que whilst we spoke lol. Also told Adam that Jason Tate was wrong and he said "Yeah, fuck that guy". Matt and Eddie were very quiet.

I am beyond fucking jealous. The Used arghhh. I don't care if this sounds fangirl but Quinn looks gorgeous here. <3 Ahh you're so lucky James.

allie youre so adorable!!

james is cute! thats a cool picture too! where have you been!?

Hi Catie. :hug:

I've been very busy lately. I'm actually in London on holiday at the moment (hence the picture). :P Sorry I haven't been around much lately. :(

avit james ! south east for the win. i found the london eye a proper let down, i'll be honest, it's like "LOOK, BIG EGG WINDOWS, SO YOU CAN ACTUALLY SEE FOR YOURSELF HOW SHIT LONDON REALLY IS !". goshdarn.

did you perchance walk past southbank ? and where all the skaters were ? that's where i broke my ankle that lead to me signing up on this site... sigh...

avit james ! south east for the win. i found the london eye a proper let down, i'll be honest, it's like "LOOK, BIG EGG WINDOWS, SO YOU CAN ACTUALLY SEE FOR YOURSELF HOW SHIT LONDON REALLY IS !". goshdarn.

did you perchance walk past southbank ? and where all the skaters were ? that's where i broke my ankle that lead to me signing up on this site... sigh...

Well I'm staying in the West section (IE Islington), so I don't think we've been down that way, sorry. :P

Spekaing of which, when we got the train down we actually passed through Hitchin station...which made me think of you. :hug::mrgreen:

oh, just curious, it's right by the thames and about 3 minutes walk from the london eye, thought you might have wandered past it on your ...wanders... haha it's not a big deal or even interesting, just a bit of lame info ;)

and yayy hitchin ! haha :hug: in some geographical relevance i'm going to look around Durham uni on the 26th :willy_nilly: it's ages away and far too clever for me, but going anyway !

lol what ronald?

:hug: ahh thats okay james. thats really awesome tho!:P

Well, the tower behind him is the Big Ben, so I said "He went to Big Ben obviously". :P

Yeah, it's been awesome so far. We're going to London Zoo tomorrow. :willy_nilly:

2po48pu.jpg

On the London Eye. It goes up pretty damned far. You can see MI5 and MI6 headquarters from up there. :P

And there you go !

oh, just curious, it's right by the thames and about 3 minutes walk from the london eye, thought you might have wandered past it on your ...wanders... haha it's not a big deal or even interesting, just a bit of lame info ;)

and yayy hitchin ! haha :hug: in some geographical relevance i'm going to look around Durham uni on the 26th :willy_nilly: it's ages away and far too clever for me, but going anyway !

Ah well, maybe next time. :twisted:

And really? Well I think I'm working that day...so no chance of stalking that day. :(:P