Post *your* pictures - Part 7

thebrowncoat

Catie stfu! :P

But you are right in this occasion:

s5i6ma.jpg

But Quins facial hair is the best thing in this picture lol

It was funny. I was basically wet, cold and missing Coheed And Cambria, so I just literally said "Thanks" to Jepha (who looked kinda lost lol), and then I was waiting for Bert, but these girls in the que kept shouting at him, so he looked at me and said "What the fuck are they on about?" So I just said "I don't know, but they're holding me up". So Bert signed my card then looked at me and my camera, looking like he was waiting for me to ask for a picture or say something. But, in my infinite impatience, I just said "Thanks, bye"

lol :( Oh well.#

I also met TBS. Asked Matt Fazzi about his guitar pedals and held up the que whilst we spoke lol. Also told Adam that Jason Tate was wrong and he said "Yeah, fuck that guy". Matt and Eddie were very quiet.

get over yourself bitch :P

you're a good looking guy James don't be so shy, go on, I wanna see your cute little face. :P

....I should have done that, posted the pics with me and Rou and me and Rory, then covered my face like you did there...:P

oh well, Sophie and other ES fans saw the pics, idcare. XD

OK, how about.. you just imagine James' face and stick it there? :P It's not hard (he always looks the same :P)

Seeing as you are the only one here who has seen me, you can give a truthful account of my looks haha

James has kicked up a storm here and it's not as if the original's actually that bad.

Ahh yes FB.

He fucked up his face through all that smoking :nono::P

Just cos I was selling them doesnt mean I was smoking them lol (Superkings are ass anyway)

Seeing as you are the only one here who has seen me, you can give a truthful account of my looks haha

Just cos I was selling them doesnt mean I was smoking them lol (Superkings are ass anyway)

Well, you have posted enough photos for the good people of the board to know what you look like by now... They were good enough photos that I recognised you :P and I know :P Did you sell them to anybody in the end? :P