Post *your* pictures - Part 7

thebrowncoat

Like you never said anything out of order to me.

There's a degree to how out of order I am on this place. Trust me, I could be much worse. I don't, however, go about asking if members of the board are topless, regardless of it being a joke or not. It's in a completely different league all together.

There's a degree to how out of order I am on this place. Trust me, I could be much worse. I don't, however, go about asking if members of the board are topless, regardless of it being a joke or not. It's in a completely different league all together.

You know I wasn't actually asking her if she was topless or not. ;-)

Taylor was just joking with someone and so was I, I don't think I said anything mean, I'm sure Taylor won't mind when she'll read this.

And I'll like to add that I have more than 100 pages of conversation with Taylor on my profile, so I think we know each other well enough to tell each other stupid jokes like that ...

Anyway ... back to posting picture.

So, right now you're shirtless ? :o

j/k, haha.

You know I wasn't actually asking her if she was topless or not. ;-)

Taylor was just joking with someone and so was I, I don't think I said anything mean, I'm sure Taylor won't mind when she'll read this.

And I'll like to add that I have more than 100 pages of conversation with Taylor on my profile, so I think we know each other well enough to tell each other stupid jokes like that ...

Anyway ... back to posting picture.

:roll:

What? So if I have over 100 pages worth of conversation I can go about asking the females if they've got their tits out? I know she was joking, it didn't mean that you had to say something pretty perverse in it's nature - joke or not.

What? So if I have over 100 pages worth of conversation I can go about asking the females if they've got their tits out? I know she was joking, it didn't mean that you had to say something pretty perverse in it's nature - joke or not.

Ross, the drama queen.

Not to butt in, but if you've had 100 pages of conversation with ronald you would know that's part of his personality and that's how he jokes. No need for anyone to be offended by it, if he said that to me i would laugh.

Not to butt in, but if you've had 100 pages of conversation with ronald you would know that's part of his personality and that's how he jokes. No need for anyone to be offended by it, if he said that to me i would laugh.

taylor doesn't like it though. i think she's said that before.

taylor doesn't like it though. i think she's said that before.

Would you feel violated if someone you know pretty well said that to you ?

Oh, gosh, why are we talking about this, seriously, lol.

Here's a pic of me guys 8-) :

20070605_kaka1.jpg

Would you feel violated if someone you know pretty well said that to you ?

Oh, gosh, why are we talking about this, seriously, lol.

depends on who it is.

why are you asking me though? lol..

i'm not in this.

i'm just defending someone who isn't here to defend themselves.

Rather redundant opening point, considering you then proceeded to "butt in".

So can I tell dead baby jokes, racist/sexist/cancer jokes and AIDS/General-STD jokes then? Considering "it's part of my personality" and it's "how I joke"? No reason for anyone to be offended, right?

I think it's rather reasonable assumption to make that some people would be offended if they were asked if they were topless. Regardless of whether it's a "harmless joke" or what-have-so.

Rather redundant opening point, considering you then proceeded to "butt in".

So can I tell dead baby jokes, racist/sexist/cancer jokes and AIDS/General-STD jokes then? Considering "it's part of my personality" and it's "how I joke"? No reason for anyone to be offended, right?

I think it's rather reasonable assumption to make that some people would be offended if they were asked if they were topless. Regardless of whether it's a "harmless joke" or what-have-so.

If you are friends with that person and you know it wouln't offend them.

So I can just post them on here then? Cause really there's no difference, it's the same principle.

no it's not, she is his friend, and i'm sure she knows him well enough that he would joke about somthing like that, and if it offended her, i'm sure she can take care of herself and do somthing about it.