Post *your* pictures - Part 7

thebrowncoat

no it's not, she is his friend, and i'm sure she knows him well enough that he would joke about somthing like that, and if it offended her, i'm sure she can take care of herself and do somthing about it.

No, it really is. Something (i.e. humour) which is considered to be related to the posters personality is what the principle here is, in as short a form as possible. Just because the two humours are different, doesn't mean the principle is.

if you hadn't said it this wouldnt have happened. ;-)

If only he had the power to gaze into the future and see what a polite man Ross was. Or is. Yes is.

Anyways, This got blown out of proportion big time.

No, it really is. Something (i.e. humour) which is considered to be related to the posters personality is what the principle here is, in as short a form as possible. Just because the two humours are different, doesn't mean the principle is.

I wasn't talking about principle. i was talking about RONALD'S sense of humor. If she didn't like his humor, more than likely she wouldn't like him at all.

I wasn't talking about principle. i was talking about RONALD'S sense of humor. If she didn't like his humor, more than likely she wouldn't like him at all.

Oh yeah, I forgot that humour is such a major determining fact if you like someone or not. I don't know how that one escaped me! Cause I mean, I hate people that don't share my sense of humour or I don't find funny. It all makes so much sense...

but do you really think that asking a girl if theyre topless is right?

i personally dont.

thats just taking it a little too far.

I'm sure Taylor won't feel violated about this ... I mean come on, did I said anything really bad ?

No, I didn't took it too far, it was just a joke on the millions that are said everyday, and I said it clearly.

You are the ones taking this too far, you take my joke as a sexual attempt or something ...

Oh yeah, I forgot that humour is such a major determining fact if you like someone or not. I don't know how that one escaped me! Cause I mean, I hate people that don't share my sense of humour or I don't find funny. It all makes so much sense...

I’m sorry that you’re such a serious bastard that can’t seem to find a sense of humor. In case you didn’t know, A LOT of people (not just me) enjoy talking to people with a sense of humor who make us laugh, and doesn’t make everything so complicated.

but do you really think that asking a girl if theyre topless is right?

i personally dont.

thats just taking it a little too far.

Well you are correct and I wouldn't have thought that was right in a million years.

I guess Ronald isn't the type to get away with this kind of thing.

I'm sure Taylor won't feel violated about this ... I mean come on, did I said anything really bad ?

No, I didn't took it too far, it was just a joke on the millions that are said everyday, and I said it clearly.

You are the ones taking this too far, you take my joke as a sexual attempt or something ...

You said so your shirtless now. you really think thats funny?

i think thats reeeally creepy....like creepier than trace cyrus creepy.

and i think you did. i dont think that's funny at all.

theres a fine line between joking and being a creep and you crossed that my friend.

I’m sorry that you’re such a serious bastard that can’t seem to find a sense of humor. In case you didn’t know, A LOT of people (not just me) enjoy talking to people with a sense of humor who make us laugh, and doesn’t make everything so complicated.

I didn't say that humour was unimportant. I was merely implying that it's not this great determinant of whether or not you like someone.

Props for judging my apparent lack of humour in your one interaction with me in this thread. Can't have people jumping to conclusion now, can we? ;-)

You said so your shirtless now. you really think thats funny?

i think thats reeeally creepy....like creepier than trace cyrus creepy.

and i think you did. i dont think that's funny at all.

theres a fine line between joking and being a creep and you crossed that my friend.

Oh my, I said that, how bad is that ?!

I might go on the newspaper tomorrow, as the boy who doesn't respect women rights.

What I did was unforgivable, really, I should go to prison for this.

And yes, I clearly said it was a joke, read the end of my post ! =p

And sorry if it doesn't make you laugh, I don't think it's pretty funny too, but I just posted it, k ?

well I don't calling someone a bastard is funny. :roll:

your sarcasm was just wonderful!

please, go on!

Well, I'm being as sarcastic as this whole discussion.

Ross was comparing my joke to sexist/racist/cancer jokes, while it had nothing to do with this ...

This whole argument is a joke, seriously !