Post *your* pictures - Part 7

thebrowncoat

They're in my profile too

picture.php?albumid=206&pictureid=2260

picture.php?albumid=206&pictureid=2261

(It's rare for me to smile on pics :P I feel like dumbass when I'm smiling to camera :P)

Yeah, I can't do that either - like smile just because it's a picture or someone tells you to. I only just realised as well you're on a train (or it looks like it in the top pic :P)

brace yourself - its a no make-up picture.

30tovb4.jpg

hrm.

Cute. I'm liking the specs too 8-)

Pretty ! :P

I've got the Decode shirt too. :)

That shirt's awesome :D

aww i do for going places, just cause im so pale more than anything!

You welcome!

You know I'm pale too (maybe less than you but anyway). I didn't like it before but know I fell like it's quite coll (at least I'm not having fake tan) and now I'm running away from sun xD

(IUhm I use lots of foundation cause of my acne so U can't see that I'm pale :P)

You welcome!

You know I'm pale too (maybe less than you but anyway). I didn't like it before but know I fell like it's quite coll (at least I'm not having fake tan) and now I'm running away from sun xD

(IUhm I use lots of foundation cause of my acne so U can't see that I'm pale :P)

haha probably not! i dont mind being pale either really, i just dont want other people to think i look like im dead. im pretty tired a lot of the time so i need it for the bags under my eyes lol.