Post *your* pictures - Part 7

thebrowncoat

ive not posted a picture in like...6 months so that would make sense, your a retard

no im the correcter, when people are retards taa, go find ross if you want a killjoy

That is fucking ENOUGH, Stop trying to bring these forums down. Your actually the only problem on this forum. You, nothing else. Just you.

I, amongst others, don't think Alex is the only problem. I wouldn't even class him as a "problem". He's been back over a month now and this is the first time he's done something "offensive".

I would agree that this is the first thing he's done. But he was in the wrong.

Also imo it's not a good idea to talk about it here, cause it's gonna get blown totally out of proportion I can see it now.

I, amongst others, don't think Alex is the only problem. I wouldn't even class him as a "problem". He's been back over a month now and this is the first time he's done something "offensive".

So I was wrong by going on the PICTURES thread and complimenting someones PICTURE? Okay, fair doos.

considering i wasnt saying it was wrong i was just saying something i had noticed, you just havent understood that even though ive told you that a few times

I wasn't saying this to you. I've never said it to anyone before, and I only recall commenting on Andrew's picture before out of all the boys and didn't say that. I'm not even saying anymore because it's pointless having an arguement over nothing. I'm 100% certain you'll say something "witty" in response to this though.