Post *your* pictures - Part 7

thebrowncoat

He's the sweetest thing on the planet too.

I made him a mixed cd because he asked kids to on his twitter and he totally wigged out and thanked me and it was great. And he loves my camera. Every time I've meet him he's made a comment on how awesome my camera is.

Awww, bummer. I've seen them 3 times... all this year actually.

Each time I've talked to Marshall. He absolutely adores hanging out with fans. He's so down to earth. I love him so much for that. He'll spend as much time with fans as he possibly can. I'm pretty sure he's the last to get in the van after shows and whatnot. He just LOVES the fans. Its great.

awwww thats so sweet! i love bands (or people in bands) that are like that! it makes me feel great and liek they actually appreciate all that their fans have done for them!

whereas some bands are complete jerks

Yeah. I absolutely adore bands like that. I havent met that many that arent like that. The only person that I've ever seen be a total asshole is Christofer Drew, which is a shame because I used to love him. But now I just cant respect him at all.

The sweetest I've ever met are Andrew McMahon, the dudes in Mayday Parade and the guys in The Cab. All of them are sooooo nice.

yeah thats how it was with jac vanek for me. i loved her so much! then i met her twice and she blw me off both times. so whatever. i figured maybe the first time she was having a bad day... no seems like shes always a bitch lmao. (sorry to anyone who likes her)