Post *your* pictures - Part 7

thebrowncoat

Yes but good looks is a good way to get self assurance.

You have a better trust in yourself if you look good.

Good looks is part of an equation. If you have no faith in your personality, then looking good is about as much use as a fucking chocolate kettle.

yeah hipoteticly the person is so hot then when you start talking to he/she you see it is dumb as.... so looks arent nessesery most important thing...

self-confedence is iternal not external thing...i know way to many people who arent that good looking but the simply glowing in the dark couse of their self-confedence and personality

yeah hipoteticly the person is so hot then when you start talking to he/she you see it is dumb as.... so looks arent nessesery most important thing...

self-confedence is iternal not external thing...i know way to many people who arent that good looking but the simply glowing in the dark couse of their self-confedence and personality

Yeah but if he wasn't so hot you wouldn't start talking to him. :(

^ I would. If he treats me good, & loves me for the person I am. I totally would yes.

Well, you're not like most teenagers then.

Matt, we are going to have an amazing time!!

BTW if you wanna see The Used and have noone to go with, text me cos none of my mates like them lol

Anyway....I look knackered in this pic

2hicswl.jpg

AND...I got the waistcoat and shirt for £20 in a River Island sale!! I hate that place, but this was a bargain!!

2im03k3.jpg

I like to dress nice haha

you have amazing eyes!

BTW if you wanna see The Used and have noone to go with, text me cos none of my mates like them lol

2hicswl.jpg

You look like a MAN in this picture. Hahaha.

2hicswl.jpg

AND...I got the waistcoat and shirt for £20 in a River Island sale!! I hate that place, but this was a bargain!!

2im03k3.jpg

I like to dress nice haha

you're so gorgeous!

Me and Mr. Aaron Gillespie

IMG_2698.jpg

I have more from Warped but they're on my friends camera.

lucky!!!

My cousin & I at her sister's wedding rehearsal dinner;

2323232327Ffp5362nu453756252WSNRCG3.jpg

megan, you're so adorable!