haha i have the same shirt =]

lol thanks! awesome :]

you win at life and your eyes are gorgi

i love the swing pic for some reason the other is crap

l_c67754e1acd14d68b340560096e1e507.jpgl_4aba72389e344081a5d32426f52b1b4b.jpg

awww thanks! you do too i love your shirt of course! :D

Very pretty, and i love your eyes! ;D

lol thaaank you :]

Yeah, you're pretty much hotness personified.

:rotfl: thanks ross :]

thats when i pierced my nose...

then i took it out

After.jpg

cute!!!!

awww faith soooo pretty as usual! oh my hairs curly too. gotta straighten it liek everyday :nono:

Aww, thanks. And I know what you're saying. I normally straighten my hair everyday, but I didnt have school today so I didnt even mess with it and I figured it looked decent.

Poor dears. :)

Yes, we are poor dears, straightening your hair is a pain in the butt.

hahahaha.

haha yea lately i hvnt been straightening it. some people liek it when its not straight

and your hair looks nice curly

Aw, thanks. Yeah, we have a school retreat and I didnt bother straightening my hair the whole week we were up there and everyone was like, "Faith, your hair looks awesome! You shouldnt straighten it!" and I was like... "meeehhhh."

haha yea my hair used to be so curly when i was little now its jsut wavy looks nice tho but i liek straight better and it sucks i gotta straighten it everyday. but if i dnt wanna wake up so early then i jsut leave my hair wavy

yea faith i really like it like that

^oh geez.

haha yea my hair used to be so curly when i was little now its jsut wavy looks nice tho but i liek straight better and it sucks i gotta straighten it everyday. but if i dnt wanna wake up so early then i jsut leave my hair wavy

yea faith i really like it like that

Well thanks! Maybe I'll go without straightening my hair more often then since I get the idea that most people like it when its curly. haha.